What A Moto Robbery Looks Like

I don't think the efficiency of solar cells can accurately be compared to fuel based power production...Solar can easily replace a vast swath of current fossil fuel production...That is certain, because we are witnessing it (even if our eyes are closed)
Wrong Topic - looks like you took a wrong turn in the virtual world.

pale monitor light
i can't add up to seven
to do: get more sun

Reactions: Joe
This tour company is co-owned by my wife's cousin. Not exactly the kind of publicity they need.

Well, just put out some marketing and announce that the company is offering now "adventure tours". And don't forget to give out flyers "In case of an incident, just pretend you are a stupid gringo and shout AMIGO AMIGO AMIGO" :D

I've looked again at the video and what I'm gonna say is likely not politically correct but the guy (getting robbed) is plain dumb.
Seems his only objective is to record the action on his GoPro (starts running, takes off his helmet to capture his face running).
I can understand those are stressful situations and you don't always act rationnaly, but the guy is just plain dumb (he's not in Disneyland).

Seems like he doesn't realize the robber could have shot him on the spot. He clearly wasn't managing the situation, took so many risks for what?

I won't repeat again explaining the two similar situations I went through but this guy is just plain dumb. It's not a game! You might try to take your chances if you're calm and know more or less what you're doing, but why risking dying with a bullet in the brain, so young, in a poor neighborood far away from your home country?

It just looks like he took it like a game... Very odd.

At 1:47 the girl (guiding the group?) says "there's a policeman over there".

Seems the policeman can't be seen at that moment, maybe he is there everyday (?).
But if this girl is so aware of the surroundings, why didn't she warn before about the dangers?

Something does not compute, either on the girl side, the guiding company side (likely).

Weird.

The guy is free and might be killing now. What kind of human rights are these?

FYI you can ONLY talk oh Human Rights when the State is involved. If there is not the State involved, lets say, with the police, Intelligence service, etc, if the matter is between particulars, as it is for example in every robbery, its not a Human Right violation but a problem between two people and it must be solved with that legislation.

The problem is that the right-wing nuts in this country, trying to compensate the Human Right violation speech from the Ks and the left of the last dictatorship, label this kind of problems as Human Rights Violation when clearly are not. Is a problem with particulars, between two people.

Back