What analysts are saying about Marcri.

In both La Nación and Clarín there were articles about the march. In fact, the story was on the front page of La Nación. Get your facts straight. Also, all of the "pro Macri" news channels had extensive coverage. The video makes it sound like the IMF told Macri he had to make cuts in Education, which is misleading, because it has never told him where to make the cuts. It does matter where we get our news from. It's easy to criticize some news outlets as being pro Macri, but I hear much more criticism of Macri from then than I ever heared or hear of Cristina on the Pro Kirchner outlets.

Cracks me up dipshits that know nothing about Argentina the culture or the real issues running their mouths. No I am not pro anything but the reality here is far beyond what they can comprehend. You shove aggresive change down the throat of this culture and you will have hell on your hands. We have seen the riots and looting. Many are an inch from starving generations of poverty. You cannot wake up the ignorance over night. We in a precarious place for sure.

Cracks me up dipshits that know nothing about Argentina the culture or the real issues running their mouths. No I am not pro anything but the reality here is far beyond what they can comprehend. You shove aggresive change down the throat of this culture and you will have hell on your hands. We have seen the riots and looting. Many are an inch from starving generations of poverty. You cannot wake up the ignorance over night. We in a precarious place for sure.

Who are you referring to? Be specific.

Please, spare me. For the purposes of this story, they are telling the truth. There are massive protests against Macri by people in education. I understand that it's a Venezuelan network, however, when you semi-dismiss a story because it's being reported by a Venezuelan station, you make it seem like it's not happening, and it truly is. Maybe they feel compelled to report it, since, you saw absolutely nothing on The Clarin and La Nation, and today, Hundreds of thousands of people marched against Macri.
In both La Nación and Clarín there were articles about the march. In fact, the story was on the front page of La Nación. Get your facts straight. Also, all of the "pro Macri" news channels had extensive coverage. The video makes it sound like the IMF told Macri he had to make cuts in Education, which is misleading, because it has never told him where to make the cuts. It does matter where we get our news from. It's easy to criticize some news outlets as being pro Macri, but I hear much more criticism of Macri from then than I ever heared or hear of Cristina on the Pro Kirchner outlets.

Forget it - he's trolling.

Who are you referring to? Be specific.

The news analysts in the video posted earlier in the thread. They speculate about what should or could have been done. But they do not have a clue or idea of what culture and life is like here. Radical reforms could and most likely would result in riots or worse we have seen that in the past and not even related to reforms. If I recall there were some problems around Christmas time a few years ago I was in URU at the time. I also recall K trying to calm them down. I forget where it started but spread across multiple cities in the country fairly quickly. Here they trashed multiple markets and shops looting etc.

We shall see but as has been said and I agree I see no way there will ever be significant change this what Argentina has evolved into over decades which cannot be fixed in a few years. Add the corruption to that and it just gets worse.

Radical reforms could and most likely would result in riots or worse...

Forget this "radical reform" red herring. What structural reforms (even mild ones) has the current administration proposed, suggested or even considered over the past 2 years?

If I recall there were some problems around Christmas time a few years ago I was in URU at the time. I also recall K trying to calm them down. I forget where it started but spread across multiple cities in the country fairly quickly. Here they trashed multiple markets and shops looting etc.

The looting rampage that received the most press coverage began in Bariloche on December 21, 2012.

Here is some video footage:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-20807408/looting-in-argentine-city-bariloche

And here is an article describing the incident in greater detail:

http://en.mercopress.com/2012/12/21...d-to-contain-rioting-and-looting-in-bariloche

Do I really need to explain to you why it matters who owns a news network? Telesur is a propaganda arm of the Venezuelan government. Do you also look to the North Korean News Agency or Saudi state media for your information?

And all the local media is Macri’s propaganda. Argentina looks like Noth Korea in this point.

Back