What analysts are saying about Marcri.

In reply to this:

BC2 posted this:

What I would like to know is if the fine was levied for something that was actually posted in this forum and if so, which post(s)?

I was fined massively (10.000, 15.000, 50.000 pesos) for doing properly my work at Court.

I'm genuinely interested if Bajo was fined for political speech as well. That would be indeed be a frightened development.

Indeed. The Director of litigation of immigration admits that the DNU 70/2017’s goal is to boycott my work.

I was fined massively (10.000, 15.000, 50.000 pesos) for doing properly my work at Court.

The above figures total $75,000 pesos. That's only five percent of the "1.5 million pesos" previously cited. What happened to the other $1.425 million pesos?

PS: It's nice to know you weren't fined for posting something negative about a politician or government official in this forum as implied in your post. 1535998629819.png

Last edited:
The above figures total $75,000 pesos. That's only five percent of the "1.5 million pesos" previously cited. What happened to the other $1.425 million pesos?

PS: It's nice to know you weren't fined for posting something negative about a politician or government official in this forum as implied in your post. View attachment 5161

Massively I wrote. 10 fines of this, 20 of that, 30 of that ammount.

Back