What analysts are saying about Marcri.

Argentina didn’t need huge reforms in 2015, just It to continue paying the debt, protecting the internal market and sending to jail white collard criminal like Macri. He was very close to go to jail until Nisman was killed.

The mistake of CFK was no do not abolish the income tax because it is an emergency tax for paying external debt.

The best evidence of this is that the IMF is asking to go back to CFK economy policies.

Argentina didn’t need huge reforms in 2015, just It to continue paying the debt, protecting the internal market and sending to jail white collard criminal like Macri. He was very close to go to jail until Nisman was killed.

The mistake of CFK was no do not abolish the income tax because it is an emergency tax for paying external debt.

The best evidence of this is that the IMF is asking to go back to CFK economy policies.

Since when has following IMF policy prescriptions been a good idea?

Yes very much so. Everyone who speaks ill of Macri on this forum will be sent to a hard labor camp like those who insult the Great Leader of North Korea.

Cannot understand how one can support this government with all the financial ruin and misery it has caused. The financial collapse of Argentina is on track and there is not one policy being made to detain it. All very suspicious if you ask me

Yes very much so. Everyone who speaks ill of Macri on this forum will be sent to a hard labor camp like those who insult the Great Leader of North Korea.

Cannot understand how one can support this government with all the financial ruin and misery it has caused. The financial collapse of Argentina is on track and there is not one policy being made to detain it. All very suspicious if you ask me

Can you not see that Carlos was making a joke, being facetious? But I will say, last night as I was listening to all the severe criticisms of Lanata's PPT and thinking that the sky is not only falling but has already fallen apparently, Lanata interviewed the head here of the HSBC bank and he called it a storm in a glass of water, saying the situation is very different from 2001, the gov't has the money it needs to take care of its coming obligations and that this is the perfect opportunity for the country to come together and make the structural changes it has needed for so long. I would think as the head of a bank, he would not be saying that if we didn't really think it; he has so much to lose, if he's wrong. Here is someone important, not really supporting the gov't, but saying things are not as bad as they seem. We'll see.

Can you not see that Carlos was making a joke, being facetious? But I will say, last night as I was listening to all the severe criticisms of Lanata's PPT and thinking that the sky is not only falling but has already fallen apparently, Lanata interviewed the head here of the HSBC bank and he called it a storm in a glass of water, saying the situation is very different from 2001, the gov't has the money it needs to take care of its coming obligations and that this is the perfect opportunity for the country to come together and make the structural changes it has needed for so long. I would think as the head of a bank, he would not be saying that if we didn't really think it; he has so much to lose, if he's wrong. Here is someone important, not really supporting the gov't, but saying things are not as bad as they seem. We'll see.
Stantucker you believe in fairies as well? The situation now is much worse than before 2001 as our foreign debt is three times larger than then when Argentina defaulted on 90 billion dollars then the worlds largest default of a country. Now our debt is over 200 billion dollars how do we pay this with little foreign reserves. severe recession and hyperinflation that was not present in 2001. This is a perfect storm for default

Perry, apart from the most ardent of Kircherneristas, you must be the only person in Argentina who believes the situation is worse than 2001.

Perry, apart from the most ardent of Kircherneristas, you must be the only person in Argentina who believes the situation is worse than 2001.

Churchill you are a very narrow minded individual . The only argument you have is that I am a kirchernerista which is the only way that people without anything intelligent to say detour the conversation .

By the way I am a capitalist and grew up with the belief that I make my own life and never expected a government to give me a hand . I made my own life as my parents did before me who do not even earn a pension in Australia as they declared everything they had legally and live with dignity . My parents taught me to make your own life and to not expect government handouts which I am greatly opposed to .

The reality of now is much worse than before 2001 . Lets look at the facts the foreign debt is three times higher than then, wages for the middle class workers are much less than before 2001 when peoples wages were higher , and prices for all products are dearer now than then with the double whammy that there is hyperinflation now that makes people wages lose their value month by month .
I love to see Argentina prosper and go forward but I am a realist and will express the truth as I see it . I sincerely hope I am wrong but there is nothing on the horizon that states otherwise .

I voted for Macri in 2015 hoping for a positive change but my hopes were dashed within months when I saw that he did not implement one policy to improve the real economy of small and medium size business . Macri has only benefited 5 percent of the population to the detriment of the majority . In the provinces peoples lives are very grim with no employment and very high living costs . Patagonia has been decimated in the last years and wealthy towns are a shadow of their former selves . This is a tragedy of inmense proportions that the media is strangely silent about !!!!

Back