What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

Just finished Wolf Hall, which was well acted and well researched if you like your English history.

BTW - someone had mentioned previously in the thread that NetFlix was going to start blocking accounts that use VPNs and other apps that spoofed IP addresses, at the demand of the content copyright holders.

It actually happened to me this past week, although my account wasn't (at least yet) shut down (one of the threats that were published for "abusers"). For two days, every time I tried to access NetFlix I got a plain-text webpage, with white background and 10pt black text that consisted of a single word: "BLOCKED".

Fortunately, it resumed again. I'm a bit worried that my continued "abuse" might actually get my account shut down. We'll see what happens.

BTW - someone had mentioned previously in the thread that NetFlix was going to start blocking accounts that use VPNs and other apps that spoofed IP addresses, at the demand of the content copyright holders.

It actually happened to me this past week, although my account wasn't (at least yet) shut down (one of the threats that were published for "abusers"). For two days, every time I tried to access NetFlix I got a plain-text webpage, with white background and 10pt black text that consisted of a single word: "BLOCKED".

Fortunately, it resumed again. I'm a bit worried that my continued "abuse" might actually get my account shut down. We'll see what happens.

They've forced their android app to use google's DNS servers. Normally you can just block them on your router and Netflix will revert back to whatever your phone/router's dns is set to. Recently its not been doing that and its just timing out. The only fix is to have a router that can do some fancy stuff.

DD-WRT etc.
https://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/questions/1385727-chromecast

Fondas PR machine has worked hard to erase her actions in Nam. You can believe what you want. She was and is a traitor.

So, Jane's PR runs the Annenberg Public Policy Center and the University of Pennsylvania? That's why she wasn't tried for treason? They also continue to torture the survivors to keep them from changing their story? Or do they bribe them?

Back