What Brought You To Buenos Aires?

I might be in the wrong country...... but i still want my Gretchen Wilson ;)

Its always kind of amazing to me how many people are in Argentina, seemingly solely for the sex.
They have sex in every country.

I come to Argentina (repeatedly- I come every winter) for the country, the people, the culture, the food, the geography, the Argentine-ness of it.

That is, I chose it, based on having been all over the world, seen a lot of different places, and liking this one.

But so many people here remind me of that old punk song of my youth- (showing my age here, I guess)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_0_sNiwlw

Its always kind of amazing to me how many people are in Argentina, seemingly solely for the sex.
They have sex in every country.

I come to Argentina (repeatedly- I come every winter) for the country, the people, the culture, the food, the geography, the Argentine-ness of it.

That is, I chose it, based on having been all over the world, seen a lot of different places, and liking this one.

But so many people here remind me of that old punk song of my youth- (showing my age here, I guess)
https://www.youtube....h?v=Mw_0_sNiwlw

Yeah I have to to admit Argentina in many ways is just awsome. Incredible wine, the beef and asados with friends that are just hours of eating and good times.

This is simply not even remotely accurate. If you ever ran a business here and were forced out of necessity to get your hands dirty with the machinations of how all levels of government function, you would understand that the corruption here is indisputably much closer to Africa than to Western Europe or the USA. The amount of wealth heisted from the Argentine people by their government/mafia (the government is the mafia here) over the past 70 years is almost unfathomable.

Agree with you. Whomever has done business with the government / municipalidad in Argentina knows very well you need to give a percentage in order to "maintain" some things going on inside each party.

If you're going to post that, at least do so with the correct information. The band is the Guess Who, a Canadian band who produced some good material. American Woman is, of course, an allusion to the USA.

I don't know what YouTube putz ever thought it was Hendrix.

If you're going to post that, at least do so with the correct information. The band is the Guess Who, a Canadian band who produced some good material. American Woman is, of course, an allusion to the USA.

I don't know what YouTube putz ever thought it was Hendrix.
Please forgive me for having a preference for Hendrix in MY post. How insensitive of me. Shame on me.
WTF?

Back