What Do You Miss The Least From Home? (Ba Cast Survey)

Did I mention hate? I just don't miss them
Having a preference does not make you a bigot, on the other hand, commies like you,do get on my nerves ,but still don't hate you
Lo siento mucho camarada

Also don't miss:
Worrying about getting pulled over by a cop while driving.
Having to make plans way too far in advance because of the lack of ability to be spontaneous.
SF people who think they are the greatest just because they are at the center of the technological revolution.
Meeting up with friends only to have them text/ talk to other people on their phone the entire time.
People being on their phone, computer, bluetooth headset ALL THE TIME. Especially when I first land at an American airport; it's like the Twilight Zone when I start looking around.

I don't miss rude and aggressive people
I don't miss people judging you for where you are from (continent, country, region, or city)
I don't miss crazy beauty-obsessed people who overtan themselves and look like roasted chickens
I don't miss people showing off their money in any way they can
I don't miss the impossible role models imposed by mass media
I don't miss people bragging over things/exaggerating positive features of themselves or their family

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I don't miss rude and aggressive people[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I don't miss people judging you for where you are from (continent, country, region, or city)[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I don't miss people bragging over things/exaggerating positive features of themselves or their family

Those happen here too ex Isadora[/background]

don't burst her bubble like that geezz

Yes exactly right! You need a new avatar Frisky.. That one don't fit no more. Looks odd. Nothing "Feline" about it. At all.

hmm not sure. I think they get -35c in the day time up there. It was about -10c in the day time(winter) where I used to be. Still unacceptable being the sun creature that I am. I won't get into the co$t of it all.

It's no joke, and a very cold winter - Winnipeg was hitting night time temps near -50c for weeks this winter. Day times of -35c happened as well. Hell, even Toronto (not known for extremely cold winters) was at -15-20c low temps for weeks in Jan-Mar.

Back