What do you need ?

BROOKLYN said:
Im looking for jolly ranchers, skittles, old english beer 40oz, alize liquor

I can find you the Skittles right now and a bottle of Alizé I might be able to turn around in 8 weeks or so as a once off. Old English Beer I don't have hope for . No opinion on the Jolly Rancher´s. I have not seen them but neither have I looked for them.

TomAtAlki said:
Where is that German bread. Is it pumpernickel?
Nancy

It is from a bakery called Rhenania in Guemes,Florida ( Buenos Aires Province).Pumpernickel I have not seen but will ask.The breads they do are rye, sourdough rye and wheat rye mainly .

Matt84 said:
That's uplifting

So I see that:

1) According to the link you provided they do deliver the pump you desire for a reasonable fee starting at 80 pesos.

2) The fact that you require such an item at least hints that you envision civilization collapse or gross interruption,

ergo

When can I have my two sport cars?

The pump is necessary to access free ground water for my fruit and olive trees. Agua corriente from the municipalidad is not free and the flow is occasionally interrupted, not by the collapse of civilization, but by my nieghbor's cows roaming free outside the fence line and trampling the plastic line (several times in the same place). I can't burry the line any deeper than it already is and the repair will always be a weak point.

The pump is also desirable to refill the pileta with free water as well.

It will also be useful to provide water for livestock and/or horses if and when I decide to have some in the future.

In other words, the pump is a necessity for normal life in the country, with or without any threat of the collapse of civilization.

While I do envision the collapse of curriencies in the future I don't think the collapse of civilization is near. I've previously posted that I believe that many millions of people could die in a third world war, and a currency crisis could result in serious interruptions of the delivery of goods into major cities, resulting in shortages of food and possible violence as people fight over what is left until the grocery shelves are bare. Eventually, order will be restored, one way or another. Yes, I have posted about this possiblity in previous posts.

The fact that you added "gross interruptions" in yout last post doesn't make you a winner.

If you ever really win the Ferrari (we can have new contests in the future) I can send it to you for less than 80 pesos.

It's a Dino and it's 1/24 scale.

Fabe said:
Let me know when you branch out into Tools Aleina Dee, a have a raher large order !

Fabe,no idea about tools and their availability,but if you need something that you want to source locally let me know and I will look into it .

Thanks Aleina See , Ill certainly keep you in mind !

Thanks Fabe . As we have a boat we do know where to get reasonable tools, but no Sears Craftsman or Stanley,for example

Nestcafe tasters choice coffee,

german bread that is not hausbrod,

and if you know, american yellow cheese, by craft

thanks

Back