What exactly is their Plan. Lockdown till vaccine?

When I got the toe problem, read about Covid toe, then recalled my weird flu in February, and linked it to my flight from Melbourne, I concluded that I may have had the distinction of being the first person in Argentina to get coronavirus. Now, I see that I never held that crown since it rightly belongs to Brit_in_BA. However, since his news has reminded me of another severe flu I had in November, that opens up another possible distinction to lay claim to: the first person in Argentina to be reinfected with coronavirus.

A lot of people I know here in the UK were seriously ill before Christmas with Covid symptoms. Some as far back as October too. “Flu” admissions to hospitals in December were 8 times higher than the previous year. I’m sure the number of infected people is much higher than official stats

When I got the toe problem, read about Covid toe, then recalled my weird flu in February, and linked it to my flight from Melbourne, I concluded that I may have had the distinction of being the first person in Argentina to get coronavirus. Now, I see that I never held that crown since it rightly belongs to Brit_in_BA. However, since his news has reminded me of another severe flu I had in November, that opens up another possible distinction to lay claim to: the first person in Argentina to be reinfected with coronavirus.
Haha, now I need to think who infected me. I used to go to a chino every day and that cashier was always coughing and spluttering. My moneys on him

Back