What Is Most Impressive Restaurant In Ba For New Year's Day?

Much misunderstanding on my part Mislead by the words Most Impressive restaurant for New Years Eve, figured meant reveillon, confetti , live band, dancing, hats, etc,
A place to have dinner that day at 7 pm is something Different...! B) Sorry

Thanks but we already had plans for tonight. We just wanted a place to eat decent food for tomorrow night.

Considering the exorbitant amount you charge hapless gringos to acquire their citizenship.

I personally feel he charges peanuts for the kind of work he is doing. Try going to Paraguay or Uruguay looking for a citizenship lawyer for similar sort of work. They will start with 20 k usd as the ball park figure. And they do not even have the success rate to show for their "exorbitant' fees.

If I was bajo, I would start with at least 25 k usd for all American and first world country expats looking for his assistance and especially the ones without a DNI/Permanent tourists. And if people stop coming, it would not worry me as this business has a huge market ( trending worldwide!!). There are plenty of people from US and worldwide dying to lay hands on a extra citizenship cum passport..Bajo will always have work. With the new government, the interest in migrating to Argentina has increased worldwide amongst those interested in migrating to South America. So Bajo might as well reduce his workload, and work with niche clients only - and still earn more for less hours spent/ more family time!

For the unawares and to form a perspective of expenses for a citizenship, economic citizenships start with the ball park figure of 150K USD in the Carribean islands such as Dominica and many people happily pay that amount. And islands like St. Kitts start with 450K usd. Obviously such huge sums mostly go in the coffers of the beleaguered governments. But thats how desperate people are for a 2nd passport.

Maybe for his prospective clients, with DNI or Chinese or 3rd world country immigrants, Bajo may continue charging the same ( peanuts!)

For the unawares and to form a perspective of expenses for a citizenship, economic citizenships start with the ball park figure of 150K USD in the Carribean islands such as Dominica and many people happily pay that amount. And islands like St. Kitts start with 450K usd. Obviously such huge sums mostly go in the coffers of the beleaguered governments. But thats how desperate people are for a 2nd passport.

What you appear to be discussing is the desire for some Americans to find a tax haven. Paying that amount to shield riches would be worth it for many.

There are people in another category, who wouldn't dream of paying so much - not even USD5k.

There are people in another category, who wouldn't dream of paying so much - not even USD5k.

Good for them. and if they do not value the citizenship and passport obtained/why even assist them. They are doing no favor to anyone, by becoming a Argentine.

Thats what I suggested to Bajo to work with niche clients /earn more and have solid family time. Why waste time and expertise with *2 Peso* clients!

Good for them. and if they do not value the citizenship and passport obtained/why even assist them. They are doing no favor to anyone, by becoming a Argentine.

Thats what I suggested to Bajo to work with niche clients /earn more and have solid family time. Why waste time and expertise with *2 Peso* clients!

Hellloooooooooooo.

This doesn't make any sense. Gaining Argentine citizenship, for most expats who live here legally, is just a matter of filling out the paperwork. It's not something that is for sale or more highly valued because you pay some attorney 5k USD.

YOU may have had an irregular status and feel that you got your money's worth. But for anyone who isn't "irregular" it's a waste of money.

I see you completely missed the point of my comment.

Hellloooooooooooo.

This doesn't make any sense. Gaining Argentine citizenship, for most expats who live here legally, is just a matter of filling out the paperwork. It's not something that is for sale or more highly valued because you pay some attorney 5k USD.

YOU may have had an irregular status and feel that you got your money's worth. But for anyone who isn't "irregular" it's a waste of money.

Hellllooooooooooooo!! Hellllllloooooooooooo!! Helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo!

Yes, got the significance of the long "hello", Mr Smartie Pants!

Thanks to bajo, the irregulars started getting the citizenship so easily. Yes, the law has existed since 1869 but it was thanks to his interpretation and presentation in the court of law and cornering of the judges, he has been able to pull it off regularly. And after he started, the other lawyers who were just milking expats for filing "residency" papers for 3 years - followed suit and used the recent successful cases to their advantage as referral and win cases too for irregulars.

Like I said, those who have DNI - its not a big deal really.

It was for the permanent tourists, where Bajo has done some brilliant work or many without clean criminal records or not having criminal records from their respective home countries in their possession, or working as a hooker here, where Bajo has thrived. Like I said go to Paraguay and Uruguay and the ball park figure is 20K with zero success record!

Having said that, agencies like ACRA, still tell newbie residents who are not on this forum, they they must wait for 5 years to apply for citizenship and they must be permanent residents first. It was thanks to Bajo and " steve in BA" that this concept has been eroded, for (at least) those, who linger on this forum!

Like I said, gaining citizenship is highly valued worldwide and many people are literally dying to lay hands on a extra citizenship - be it for tax, be if for a better travel document, be it for forfeiting their original citizenship, be it cos they are refugees, be it for banking purpose . Its only thanks to bajo's interpretation of the law, its being literally sold here for 3 k, with zero pain to the client!

Back