What Is Most Impressive Restaurant In Ba For New Year's Day?

We still haven't agreed on which is the most impressive restaurant though.That's what I'd like to discover.
Trolls are interesting in their way, but they never come up with many really interesting suggestions.

Personally, I do not understand all these arguments going on here about the government as if our lives depend on it. I have been staying in Buenos Aires since 2007 and I have lead a pretty decent life here. The previous government did not impede my path in leading a good life or entering or exiting the country and becoming a citizen eventually. Yes, their were some minor inconveniences cos of the blue dollar/ or import restrictions/ high costs of cell phones here, but then no one forced me to continue living in BA. I decided to continue as I was obviously having a good time. Regarding the new government, if I can continue staying here and having the same life as before or slightly better, I have no complaints with them either. Anyway, who the hell am I to compain! Like a famous person once said "Do not ask what this country has done for me. Say what you have done for this country"

Regarding how the previous government was treating its own people or how the new one will go one to treat its people, who are we ( as expats) to poke our nose in their private business. Live and Let live. No country or government is Perfect. We all have to try and contribute in whatever way we can to make the system efficient. Internet trolling will not help any country.

This is not written with a tone of anger, just for the sake of enlightenment:

As a permanent resident of ARG who is very involved in business in the country, I watched as people were held at bay because the constrictions of the previous government drew tighter and tighter. What I could have done for ARG was increasingly limited, because what I could have done is sold a lot more Argentine wine in the US, had there not been so many problems with exporting, receiving payment in dollars, inflation, etc, etc.

I watched my dear friends - my family - grow more despondent and anxious over how they would make it. I don't know how you feel about those you love, but that gives me the right.

(Picks up soap box, exits.)

We still haven't agreed on which is the most impressive restaurant though.That's what I'd like to discover.
Trolls are interesting in their way, but they never come up with many really interesting suggestions.

There's always Oveido, but I didn't expect they would be open New Year's Day.

We went to the Park Hyatt for drinks and then on to Elena. They were running behind at the Park Hyatt, which in turn made us late for Elena, so - despite having called ahead and received assurances that it was fine - we ended up having appetizers in the ambiance-free Pony Line bar next door before moving into a freezing cold semi private room for the rest of the meal. The food was so/ so - I say this because the meat seemed fine, not life-changing, but the vegetarian dishes myself and the other person had left a lot to be desired. One was inedible. I would not consider going back or recommending the place.

Not impressive! There really wasn't much open, so I'm not sure how much better we could have done given that they didn't want anything too formal. I think dinner at the Hyatt, Alvear or Faena would easily have been better and the prices wouldn't have been too much higher, if at all.

Sorry to hear - sounds like they were off completely that day. Words cannot describe my hatred for the Pony Line. A techno club in a five star hotel!?

Sorry to have taken a troll-like tangent! Not sure what "impressive" is meant to be, but a nice, rather formal restaurant with delicious food is the New Brighton. Didn't suggest it earlier, because it is in microcentro and was closed for the holidays.

Speak for yourself.....jajajaj.... Once again Citizenship Does requires a new Thread..... YESS

Maybe there are some TRolls according to the definition...!!!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into ...

I don't post off topic.

Most of the posts i explain the law, the history and the background: That the general prosecutor is independent here or the difference of a decree and a DNU.

My intention is not to irritate neither to self censorship me because the lack of democratic values like freedom of speach of some members. If someone has hate in hid soul and becsuse of it he irritates anormally, it is not my bussiness. It is something they should talk with a professional who can solve it with some clorazepam.

It is a fact proven that the Pro was paying call centers to troll. We had some of them here: do you remember Don Alberto?

Going on topic: I went for my birthday to the restaurant at of Alvear Palace hotel about 4 years ago and there was an appetizer of 4000 pesos then.

Going off topic: the citizenship topic is over. Now everybody knows that it can be done.

I don't post off topic.

Most of the posts i explain the law, the history and the background. That the general prosecutor is independent here or the difference of a decree and a DNU.

My intention is not to irritate neither to self censorship me.

The lack of democratic values like freedom of speach and the hate in the souls of some members irritates them anormally which is not my bussiness.

It is a fact proven that the Pro was paying call centers to troll. We had some of them here: rdo you remember Don Alberto?

I went for my birthday to the restoran of hotel Alvear 3 years ago and there was an appetizer of 4000 pesos then.
Thank you for this most useful of posts good Doctor.

Back