What is wrong with these people!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steveinbsas said:
Exactly which film are you saying inspired the shooter?

This was the premier of the Batman movie that was on screen at the time of the shooting.

Are you suggesting that he view the film prior to it's premiere and and took these actions as a result?

That defies logic.

The guy is calling himself "The Joker", I think that is what TERKILD is referring to.

Dude is obviously insane and having access to that kind of weaponry is absurd. Laws need to change in the US, and they need to change NOW.

levity03 said:
Dude is obviously insane and having access to that kind of weaponry is absurd. Laws need to change in the US, and they need to change NOW.

I agree 100%

The law should be changed NOW and thanks to the recent supreme court ruling on Obamacare it can happen!

EVERYONE in the USA should be require to buy a gun or pay a "tax" if they don't!

Just imagine how fast the shooter could have been stopped if his potential victims had a chance to defend themselves...especially the parents of the three month old baby who was shot.

Laws outlawing guns will never prevent outlaws from having guns.

nicoenarg said:
As for TERKILD and also BASailor, how about you guys stop generalizing.
So how about you stop trying to play my parents' role? I'm 50 y.o. so I lived a lot boy. The truth can be sad but you must be honest.

spoons-made-me-fat-gun-sellers-sign.jpg

camberiu said:
It seemed that the shooter was indeed obsessed with one particular video game: Guitar Hero.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-shooter-guitar-hero-dark-knight/

they need to ban guitar hero now! it obviously drove him to buy guns over the last 2 months and go shoot some people!

There surely is a need for people to be able to go out and buy these without a serious check on the background and mental health of the person!

levity03 said:
The guy is calling himself "The Joker", I think that is what TERKILD is referring to.

blah blah blah blah...ban guns...blame guns...enough already with the same old pathetic whining.

GS_Dirtboy said:
On which side of the gun control issue one stands makes little difference when faced with an immense amount of profound grief and sadness ...

Gun control will never stop individuals without self control.

GS_Dirtboy said:
On which side of the gun control issue one stands makes little difference when faced with an immense amount of profound grief and sadness ...

Gun control will never stop individuals without self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back