• Parilladas

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Ice cream

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Other - tell us in the comments!

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Ries said:
Even though I think John Cale is the greatest, and I have a dozen of his albums on my Ipod to prove it, you welshmen are pretty funny, if you think you invented putting meat in bread.

Who mentioned bread...shepherds pie is meat & tatties!!! Im Oirish by the way..just trying to defend those welsh of whom I have heard of none in this forum fyi....with you on Bondiola..Im quite addicted to Bondiola sandwiches for lunch these days so maybe that meat & bread thing does resonate after all:p

This is a hard one. I really like the picadas, milanesas, empanadas, ice cream, choripan, pastel de papas and tamales. I can't decide.

It was a pretty ignorant comment seeing as how potatoes are South American to begin with and there are potato pie variants from just about every region in the world that predate the english variant. But yeah.

fifs2 said:
Who mentioned bread...shepherds pie is meat & tatties!!! Im Oirish by the way..just trying to defend those welsh of whom I have heard of none in this forum fyi

From a price/value perspective. Real artisanal handmade pasta is so pricey in the US that it's really just for foodies. Even the grocery store stuff in the dairy aisle feels like a bargain to me.

I am in el norte right now- and I am jonesing for a tarta from El Nueva Gata Allegria on billinghurst- they make these huge tartas that are pollo y queso y verduras that are kind of like a muffaletta on steroids. Sometimes with pumpkin in there.

And maybe some Terma. I am a total Terma junkie, mostly the Patagonia flavor- its like non-alcoholic Fernet, which, I guess, is kind of an acquired taste.

I had this burnt grain drink at Casa Felix once, I can still taste it- it was like a bizzarro world version of burnt coffee, only delicious.

TheBlackHand said:
It was a pretty ignorant comment seeing as how potatoes are South American to begin with and there are potato pie variants from just about every region in the world that predate the english variant. But yeah.

It's about the lamb..duhh! and the food fare in Rosario last year claimed that Lemon Pie originated from Argentina too...debate ignorance if you will. Who cares.

Back