When I move here what special things should I bring that are hard to get?

I’m having a hard time finding disposable lens wipes. Found an Eyeglass store chain that sells them in packs of 10 and at a much higher price than what I was getting in USA. If anybody knows where I can get a bigger package of them for a good price let me know. I use 2 lens wipes per day, 1 for my glasses and phone, and the other for my tablet.

Toilet paper here is not really necessary if you have the bidet in my opinion, and most places I’ve been have the bidet. It’s an amazing thing and works very well compared to toilet paper. I don’t know why this isn’t common in the USA.

One thing that Buenos Aires has a ton of is health food stores, vegan products, and low sugar or no sugar products. That was my main concern coming here but I found that they’re much more abundant than in Dallas.
Try Farmacity. For sure they have lens cleaning solutions.

My go to drink has always been black tea with milk and sugar since I was in diapers. My mother said that my bottle was filled with tea instead of formula.

I have travelled a bit and always found a good local tea to drink. That was not the case in Argentina. The top brands all taste bland. I like strong tea so the lack of flavour is jarring. If you double bag I find that you get a strong taste of bitter tanins. Its not the nice bitter like green tea either.

The one time I tried to bring them in, the box exploded in my bag and had teabags everywhere and I was stopped in Ezeiza and they confiscated all my tea... They did not take my dried fruit but they took my tea.

The sad state of black tea in Argentina has me drinking more green tea. Not that what I've tried is perfect, but I've found it to be be better compared to what passes for black tea here. Probably healthier for me as well. One of these days I'll get back into a mate habit.

Source for sauces and much more -- Club Saludable on Av. Callao and Av. Cordoba. They stock everything and more.

The alternative to the standard bidet -- www.bidematic.com -- a patented Argentine invention.

My go to drink has always been black tea with milk and sugar since I was in diapers. My mother said that my bottle was filled with tea instead of formula.

I have travelled a bit and always found a good local tea to drink. That was not the case in Argentina. The top brands all taste bland. I like strong tea so the lack of flavour is jarring. If you double bag I find that you get a strong taste of bitter tanins. Its not the nice bitter like green tea either.

The one time I tried to bring them in, the box exploded in my bag and had teabags everywhere and I was stopped in Ezeiza and they confiscated all my tea... They did not take my dried fruit but they took my

They didn't have it. Lots of palaces have lens cleaning solutions, but not disposable lens wipes.
Just a thought...how about a tissue and glass cleaner?

Back