Where can I buy a towel?

RosaliaLL

Registered
I know it's random, but I've been here 2 days, and I really need to buy a towel! What kind of store am I looking for? I could really use a Bed, Bath, and Beyond right about now...

arredo

and you should always keep track of your towel!

Arredo is the best suggestion, they have stores all over BA.
Maybe Fallabella if you're downtown.

Your whereabouts?

Where do you live?

When I needed towels in Palermo I only had to walk down Avenida Santa Fe.

And look in the window of the shops to see the ones selling towels...and sheets...and shower curtains.

Especially Arredo.

Most grocery stores sell towels as well. They won't be of very high quality but if you just need a towel asap you can go there

Thanks guys! I'm in San Telmo, looks like there's an Arredo about 15 minutes walk away, so I'll be checking there later today. Much appreciated :eek:)

Defensa 1244, San Telmo, or any "casa de artículos de blanco".

If you are looking for good quality towels I can recommend Karatex in Montserrat (Stga del Estero 453, entre Av Belgrano y Venezuela). They got a huge selection of different brands/qualities, colour, sizes - bedding too. They are producers, so prices are probably better than Arredo etc, i guess. Bought some sets of their Cannon towels a while ago and I just love them...

http://www.karatex.com.ar/

I'm going to head over there the second I'm back in Argentina. The catalog looks beautiful.

RosaliaLL said:
I know it's random, but I've been here 2 days, and I really need to buy a towel! What kind of store am I looking for? I could really use a Bed, Bath, and Beyond right about now...

I think we need to create a section exclusively for REALLY dumb questions. Walk around, explore the city a bit, I am sure within 20 minutes you will find a place that sells towels.

Back