Where do I obtain SUBE card now?

HeyBA

Registered
Hey,

Checked the govt sites and the Correo and OCAs around me don't have the SUBE card. Where can I get it? I live at R Pena and Libertador.

Thanks

You can apply for them online at sube . I did that a couple of days ago...no idea how long its going to take though.

Right, on-line is a nice option, except for this possible problem:

Recuerde que iniciar el trámite no implica necesariamente su aprobación. Una vez completados sus datos, le informaremos cuando su solicitud sea aprobada y gestionada para el envío a domicilio.

I'd rather just take the time and stand in line somewhere, even if it takes all afternoon. Does anywhere still have them?

Hey! Can someone also tell me what is the deal with SUBE? My card broke in half like a month ago before all this and I need a new one. If we don't get it by a certain date we aren't eligible for the subsidy? or can we be eligible whenever we get the card? thanks for helping.

My DNI para extranjeros is still in process... can I do it online with my passport?

I saw a truck for sube cards on the street that runs through the Alto Palermo Mall this week (Tu?). That's Arenales y Ave. Coronel Diaz. The line was 30 people deep, and it was still that long 2 hours later. I don't know if the truck is still there, but it may be worth checking. When I got mine a few months ago, I only needed my passport number. And you can go catch a movie if it doesn't work out. I recommend Sherlock Holmes 2 :).

I did the on-line tramite, and it was actually pretty easy. They email you a number to track progress on-line. I'll check in a few days to see how it's going.

genialf said:
My DNI para extranjeros is still in process... can I do it online with my passport?

I got a SUBE with my Italian passport and had no problem, though I did get it at Correo Argentino. I'm sure if you do it online you shouldn't have any problem In fact, I have two. I used my DNI to get one and my passport to get the another one in case I lost one I'd have a back up.

Yesterday around 7PM I was near the Galerias Pacifico mall near Cordoba y Florida. I went in and asked the info booth if they were giving out SUBE cards in the mall. They told me to go to the first floor. I didn't see the SUBE kiosk anywhere so I asked the people working at the DNI kiosk where I could get a SUBE card. They said "we give them out here". They gave me the short application, I filled it out, gave it back to one of them, they processed it in 30 seconds in the computer, didn't ask to see my DNI or anything and now I have a SUBE card. The people working at the DNI kiosk looked very burnt out and tired, there were some old ladies asking a billion questions about the SUBE card. One said she heard she could pay her expensas and OSDE plan with the card and another was saying her friend used it to pay at COTO. In Argentina if you work with the public or in customer service they burn out out with billions of questions!

Back