Where to buy cheap walnuts in Bulk

Ceviche

Registered
Anyone can give street address ( preferably close to palermo).

Looking for open/ready to eat/without shell walnuts in Bulk.

Amparo near Juan b. Justo. Or you can give mercadolibre a shot and they'll most likely deliver.

Ceviche,

There has got to be a place close by in Belgrano. I have one a couple blocks from me on Maipu in Olivos. Seem them in Vincente Lopez and Martinez and San Isidro.

I get mine at the dietetica next to Coto at Cabildo and Maure (Cabildo 500ish?). They've got 3 different varieties and all are really inexpensive. We go through about a kilo a week, so its worth our while.

EdRooney said:
I get mine at the dietetica next to Coto at Cabildo and Maure (Cabildo 500ish?). They've got 3 different varieties and all are really inexpensive. We go through about a kilo a week, so its worth our while.

Ca you kindly give me street address and nearest subte station. How much does a kilo cost Many thanks

Its 1 block away from the Olleros stop on the D line. 1 block south, right next door to Coto. I don't have the per kilo prices right now, and won't be going there till early next week, but I can at least say it fits my (very meagre) budget.

Ceviche said:
Ca you kindly give me street address and nearest subte station. How much does a kilo cost Many thanks

If you are at Basavilbaso/Juncal, have you tried the small public market at Juncal between Cerrito and Libertad (often forgotten or disregarded)?
Right side of the street, mid block, across the street from the Malinkrodt girls school.

Ceviche said:
Do they do home delivery? How does it work? Never bought anything online here.

they don't deliver anymore, I think some places still will if you buy a minimum but I think it just works out too expensive for them these days. they do advertise that they have locations in Palermo and Belgrano though.

what you do, in this case, is click "buy" and then you see their addresses, phone number and email. this vender will send a list of all their prices via email if you want.

I buy (and sell) things on mercadolibre all the time and it has always worked out great. usually you pay in cash when you go to pick the thing up, or you ask a question first to see if they do delivery to get a quote. it's best to read through the other questions first because you can usually get your answer that way if it is a "store" and not an individual.

Back