Where To Get Bacon And Eggs Breakfast In Buenos Aires??

But EJ , what is a banger?

Ejcot's photo clearly showed the renowned Scottish square sausage , sometimes called the lorne sausage - a true delicacy that only a few of us have treid

Bangers and mash is getting lucky...!

recipe-image-legacy-id--5300_10.jpg

I also like to make sausage patties out of chorizos - strip the outer skin to get just the meat, mix with salt and black pepper and maybe some garlic (or whatever you prefer) and then form into patties. Not as good as I remember something Jimmie Dean, but not bad either...

Oh dear oh dear my dear you´ve clearly been away from real (British) sausages too long if you think Chorizo with any amount of spice or seasoning can substitute for a herby cumberland...in a white bread buttered sandwich with brown sauce...http://www.sausagelinks.co.uk/sausage-facts/sausage-varieties/

But the mainstream culture has not embraced plant-based eating. The government still teaches and subsidizes the wrong things. Businesses still cater to the Standard American Diet (aptly abbreviated the “SAD” diet), composed largely of white flour, white sugar, hormone-injected and antibiotic-doused meat and dairy, and artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. And “low-carb” supporters typically advocate a diet consisting of an unconscionable amount of animal protein and fat. This book is partly my attempt to answer a very troubling question: Why? If the evidence for a WFPB diet is so convincing, why has so little been done? Why do so few people know about it? Before I share what I believe, based on my decades of work in the nutrition field, are the answers— answers that have implications not only for our food choices and health-care system, but for the vibrancy of our democracy and our future as a species— I want to make sure you are aware of the evidence for the WFPB lifestyle. In the next chapter I’ll share that evidence and explain how to evaluate the efficacy of proposed health interventions.

Campbell, T. Colin (2013-05-07). Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition (p. 13). BenBella Books, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

But the mainstream culture has not embraced plant-based eating. The government still teaches and subsidizes the wrong things. Businesses still cater to the Standard American Diet (aptly abbreviated the “SAD” diet), composed largely of white flour, white sugar, hormone-injected and antibiotic-doused meat and dairy, and artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. And “low-carb” supporters typically advocate a diet consisting of an unconscionable amount of animal protein and fat. This book is partly my attempt to answer a very troubling question: Why? If the evidence for a WFPB diet is so convincing, why has so little been done? Why do so few people know about it? Before I share what I believe, based on my decades of work in the nutrition field, are the answers— answers that have implications not only for our food choices and health-care system, but for the vibrancy of our democracy and our future as a species— I want to make sure you are aware of the evidence for the WFPB lifestyle. In the next chapter I’ll share that evidence and explain how to evaluate the efficacy of proposed health interventions.

Campbell, T. Colin (2013-05-07). Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition (p. 13). BenBella Books, Inc.. Kindle Edition.
Jantango, please scale back the sanctimonious ranting and, while we're at it, the Sanders propaganda.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/04/24/watch-exactly-how-bacon-is-made/

I want to make sure you are aware of the evidence for the WFPB lifestyle. In the next chapter I’ll share that evidence and explain how to evaluate the efficacy of proposed health interventions.
I'm not too interested because, simply put, it's wrong. If you have a spare fifteen minutes, watch this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=fL5-9ZxamXc

Our health is our own responsibility. I'm not particularly charmed by True Believers with all the answers telling me I've been blinded by corporate propaganda. No one has a monopoly on reasoned thought.

You really blindsided me with this. I expected something straight from Upton Sinclair, with rats running around and disgusting health hazards. Instead, it's an industry blurb illustrating how clean and efficient the bacon-making process is! So what's your point? That it's fatty meat?

The only thing mentioned that might be a flag was the use of liquid smoke: is it a carcinogen? Well, I use it in my cooking so I rushed to the pantry to read the ingredients. Not a factory-created chemical listed; e.g., no preservatives, etc. Just food products and hickory smoke essence.

So seriously, except for the fact that you don't eat meat, what's the message? I felt better about bacon's value after seeing your video, so if it was meant to be scary I guess I'm just too dense to see it.

That bacon was cooked after the process.
Who buys cooked bacon?

Back