Where To Get Bacon And Eggs Breakfast In Buenos Aires??

I never knew eating Eggs causes cancer?

Or Egg is processed food??

Its breaking news?

I never knew eating Eggs causes cancer?

Or Egg is processed food??

Its breaking news?

No, no my friend, eggs cause heart attacks! It's the bacon that causes cancer! Where have you been for the last 30 years or so? :)

My grandmother (father's mother) smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for at least 60 years - she gave it up in her late 70s. She lived to be 92. Though she did die of pneumonia - maybe if she hadn't smoked she would have lived a couple of more years? But she had a full, mostly happy life. One of my mother's brothers, a healthy guy, died at 38 of a heart attack. Seems it didn't really matter what he ate, heart conditions run in the family. My grandmother's second husband was ex-military, healthy guy, in shape, died of stomach cancer at 59. My wife had a cousin who got hit by a bus and died at 23, never had the opportunity to eat right. Who knows when the reaper comes a-calling and why?

I agree with what Jantango says about eating right, it's a good thing to do to get the most out of life, sure. I do think it can be overdone, though. But as EJ says, or at least clearly alludes to, life is a collection of good memories, a better measure of who wins than how much money and things are accumulated or, to an extent, how long one lives.

I could be looking at my cellphone tomorrow and cross the street without looking and get flattened by a lunatic driver who was looking to accumulate Death Race points :) As long as I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, I have a chance of having died happy thinking about the soft-cooked eggs and crispy bacon I'd just eaten ;)

No, no my friend, eggs cause heart attacks! It's the bacon that causes cancer! Where have you been for the last 30 years or so? :)

My grandmother (father's mother) smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for at least 60 years - she gave it up in her late 70s. She lived to be 92. Though she did die of pneumonia - maybe if she hadn't smoked she would have lived a couple of more years? But she had a full, mostly happy life. One of my mother's brothers, a healthy guy, died at 38 of a heart attack. Seems it didn't really matter what he ate, heart conditions run in the family. My grandmother's second husband was ex-military, healthy guy, in shape, died of stomach cancer at 59. My wife had a cousin who got hit by a bus and died at 23, never had the opportunity to eat right. Who knows when the reaper comes a-calling and why?

I agree with what Jantango says about eating right, it's a good thing to do to get the most out of life, sure. I do think it can be overdone, though. But as EJ says, or at least clearly alludes to, life is a collection of good memories, a better measure of who wins than how much money and things are accumulated or, to an extent, how long one lives.

I could be looking at my cellphone tomorrow and cross the street without looking and get flattened by a lunatic driver who was looking to accumulate Death Race points :) As long as I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, I have a chance of having died happy thinking about the soft-cooked eggs and crispy bacon I'd just eaten ;)

Damn skippy! I'd rather die at 30 with a big, satisfied smile on my face, than live to 100 after years of deprivation.

And to think, you're all talking about that crap thin stuff you thanks call bacon.

Wait until you try some proper stuff!

And to think, you're all talking about that crap thin stuff you thanks call bacon.

Wait until you try some proper stuff!
Better be careful about criticizing other folks' breakfast meat. You have to answer for bangers, the cereal-lovers' pseudo-meat of choice!

Better be careful about criticizing other folks' breakfast meat. You have to answer for bangers, the cereal-lovers' pseudo-meat of choice!

But EJ , what is a banger?

Ejcot's photo clearly showed the renowned Scottish square sausage , sometimes called the lorne sausage - a true delicacy that only a few of us have treid

Back