Who is Stayin Alive?

This is just pathetic. I wish her all the best. You need to grow a pair. Truly pathetic. Cower in place until your safety is absolutely guaranteed!

I am far from cowering in place minus a pair. I go out I do things but also practice government requested guidelines like a good guest or citizen. LOL you think the virus scares me? By no means what concerns me is ignorant foolishness. The objective is do not get infected so you do spread it. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. You can talk all the trash you want I have 2 family members in the ICU in the USA right now and two other dead because of careless and clueless. It is called respect for the lives and love of others. So run your mouth clearly your mindset is part of the problem. I will be part of a solution that is my election.

I am far from cowering in place minus a pair. I go out I do things but also practice government requested guidelines like a good guest or citizen. LOL you think the virus scares me? By no means what concerns me is ignorant foolishness. The objective is do not get infected so you do spread it. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. You can talk all the trash you want I have 2 family members in the ICU in the USA right now and two other dead because of careless and clueless. It is called respect for the lives and love of others. So run your mouth clearly your mindset is part of the problem. I will be part of a solution that is my election.

How long were you together?

This is a fight or flight for most us. Running back to what we call home is natural instinct but instinct is not always right.
Your age also plays a part. If you are young enough to feel immortal is not the same as being over the hill and valuing your time.

(This might be the biggest human intel operation in the story of mankind.
Now we are being tracked by cellphones, asked to provide lists of contacts, whereabouts, destinations, bank accounts, everything that relates to our privacy is being indexed and crossreferenced. Once they make paper money obsolete and makes us go digital we will be completely SOL.)

Pensador, whatever you do, make sure your decitions can be reversed. Don't be the one that burns the bridges, do not cause irreparable damage to the relation.
YOU don't want to live with that responsibility.

I've been there, given 10 years of my life, and done the best I could, while the other party does everything she can to make my life instead of living the free life she claimed to need. Believe me, I know the subject.

You need to be ok to be able to keep your child safe, just like the safety instructions of any plane.

Iz

Last edited:
Blessings, Pensa. Do your best to keep an open mind and heart. Your family needs you - even if you are at odds with (her) at this time. I do not have family that have died back in the States but rather have been wiped out - and that can be almost as great a devastation (alcohol, drug abuse, suicide are rampant). And it seems the EEUU is coming apart at the seams with all the rioting and mayhem. I just hope it does not come to that closer to home, here, in Arg ... I pray every day that this will turn toward 'light'. This is truly the most horrific event of our lives. Stay calm and resolute. (And yet I am in no position to offer advise with regard to your circumstance). Only to look to light and to embrace your blessings as best you can ...

I'm one of those... Again people need to understand this is not just about health. It is having a severe economic, social AND HEALTH impact. Businesses are being destroyed, jobs lost, kids being locked inside all day with no ability to go outside and exercise. Depression, family violence, health are all deteriating with the length this lockdown continues and for what? We have 0 cases in the state (1 month clean) I'm in and its now going on 3 months of lockdown - this is a Government initiative to control the population and force them to submit and be dependent on the Government for help. If they cared about old people they would support them directly and have initiatives targetting them to protect them and the other vunerable.

A blanket ban is amateur hour - this 'solution' is not sustainable and the Government has no plan except to keep people locked inside. I don't expect anything else from politicians though who are only interested in gaining more power and stealing as much money as possible. My view is if you are worried about the virus then STAY INSIDE - limit who can come in contact with you - disinfect all your vegetables/shopping and stay in bed. Why should the young and healthy suffer as well?
I would give you TWO LIKES if I could!

I am in great shape and health.

I would rather be free to live than locked down. I'll gladly take my chances. I am extremely confident I would not die of this, but I do know there is no guarantee. Either way, our lives and economy have been destroyed for the near term. I think it will take quite a long time to dig out of this mess.

Pensador, if those ten years were mostly good ones, please consider leaving the door open just a bit.
Pensador,

At some future point in time, this should all end.

I urge you to embrace some of the best advice I was ever given by an oder, wiser person. And keep in mind, the advice was simple common sense, nothing original, but sage just the same:

"FORGIVE & FORGET"

If you can do that, you will have a better life.

Leave the door open, don't slam it shut with the deadbolt on!

I do respect your right to choose Pensador.

I do not agree with you, but I do admire your resolve and for taking a position in a hotly contested topic.

Back