Why are we introducing ourselves and whatnot? Lets meetup.

LonDagga

Registered
We have had a few meetups in the past and they have gone fairly well. It seems like everyone is introducing themselves and making fractionalized things like book exchanges and everything. Last meetup was at Bar Uriarte and it went pretty well, considering it is not crowded.

Any interest in Uriarte this Thursday at 10?

If youre interested please not something here, if we can get over 7-8 i will post some more details about how to meet.

Aw, can't make this one... going to Mendoza for the long weekend. I'd love to meet up next time though!

I'd be interested in coming, where is this bar exactly?

Kudos to Lone for organizing these!

I be coming with some Russian/Argentinian friends - permanent exPats...

I've only been to one meetup at a bar and it was great but I really didn't get a chance to meet everyone - just the people that sat next to me. If there is a chance to move around that would be great.

Again kudos to LonDagga for putting these together.

Thursday at bar Uriarte at 10 PM. There are couches in the front that create a large space that are easy to have group conversations. Please let us know if your coming so we know how many are in.

going to colonia but would like to come the next time tho!

I'm in. My friend will also come along. See you guys then!

Bianca said:
Aw, can't make this one... going to Mendoza for the long weekend. I'd love to meet up next time though!

Say "hello" to the folks at Vines of Mendoza across the street from the Park Hyatt for me. (Or in the vinoteca inside the Park Hyatt.)

Tell them "Napoleon" said hello. When they say "What?" Tell them "Michael's bald American acquaintance in Buenos Aires who he knows through Catherine & Ed said 'hello'." That may or may not clear it up. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Expat Life 12
T Newcomers Forum 3
R Newcomers Forum 0
Chaya Newcomers Forum 2
Aylla Marie Newcomers Forum 4
Back