Why Argentine Women are so Angry!

It is also possible that despite the apparent chauvinism,a lot of men show no respect for women in general ( only if it is their mother or sister ) they would not give you a seat on the bus if you are pregnant, they cheat, they treat 30+ women as old, just watch some local TV channels and you will start to understand why they are so angry. If you add to that the fact that they are still paid less for the same job ( even if it is illegal ), the pressure for being skinny and perky forever, etc, you now have an explosive combo...

If you omit looking at them they will think they are ugly or fat or whatever...they do want acknowledgment. A lot of them are insecure that is why they behave that way, they are slaves of other people's opinion to feel better about themselves.
People tend to treat others bad when they are on deep shit themselves.

woe betide you if they think you are better looking, they will give you that nasty look!

Woman is like that in general anyway but in here it seems to be extreme.

had anybody heard this : Tuesday are the cheating days apparently in Buenos Aires?

According to this survey, BA ranks #3 for having the most beautiful in the world.

But yes, they are snoby, arrogant, hysterical, not balanced, paranoid, frustrated but gorgeous. They make feel an accomplishment of success is to land a good looking guy with a great job and pay because it may not be attainable on their own. At least in the U.S. a woman can be single but have an impressive career.

Someone noted that Tuesday's were the cheating days. Well, there are too many privados here making it too easy for the men here to cross that line. I'm sure that adds to a woman's anxiety.

http://theangryt.com/?p=635

VieNeVautRien said:
I think we are quite hysterical, not angry.

From my experience, hysteria follows when anger dos not produce the desired resultant male behavior.

Napoleon said:
Steve, I don't think that THIS porteña is angry.

n567077537_938580_3368.jpg

...nor is this one...

n567077537_1298633_3137.jpg

...or this one.

n567077537_2429426_6507612.jpg

In fact, I'd have to say that I've noticed LOTS of "not-angry" girls in the microcenter. ;)

When I find myself walking "behind" these women, I feel cheated.

Usually, BA has so much less to offer (thanks to the goddesses).

Is is possible to detect anger without seeing the face?

(not that I want to...at least in this case...)

I am very concerned that these photos keep sucking up too much bandwidth.

to balle 13112
The website link you provided... those two girs were Brazilian not argentinians.

I think the girl in the first pic has an amazing figure, you philistines!

Yes, the pics are of Brazilian women. The author made a mistake but I don't think there is a mistake on the ranking for BA.

Back