I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world
Say that you'll never never never never need it
One headline why believe it ?

Tears for Fears

Truth is, I´m much simpler than you give me credit for.

Sorry, memory flashes, doesn´t end well .... I´m better when I forget.

Original plan was to retire in SanFrancisco, but everything was scraped with an email. Had to end up here in Argentina: Circles and circles the world goes on.

I´ll go out , ... need a break.

Couldn't agree more Joe. In 19 years it's hard to believe his wife didn't express her needs or desires, goals and dreams. At this advanced stage of m own life(46 last week) I am amazed at how few men communicate well outside a business context. I am not a feminist by any means (I love men!) nor do I see females as the dominant sex but what we do do well is communicate, understand and empathise. If men could do that they'd rule the world for sure...giving birth would also help in that regard.

I agree that in general men aren't as expressive or as adept in communication as women, but sometimes some women have a way of driving men crazy because their lack of communication. She's upset and won't tell him why, and when he asks her to explain her reason for being angry, she get's even more upset because he should know why. One characteristic I admire in men is their ability to get straight to the point. Women sometimes avoid being direct and often don't express their true desires and after years of marriage and pent up resentment, it boils over and they explode and their husband or boyfriend has no idea why.

ooooh...you are SO DAMN RIGHT @nlaruccia and it makes me crazy, when it is like that.

I can't vote because my Story is much too complex and full of tons of things. That's also why iam here in Argentina. If i would have known, what a Real Drama...and that's a nice name for all...will happen, i would have never left Germany.

ooooh...you are SO DAMN RIGHT @nlaruccia and it makes me crazy, when it is like that.

I can't vote because my Story is much too complex and full of tons of things. That's also why iam here in Argentina. If i would have known, what a Real Drama...and that's a nice name for all...will happen, i would have never left Germany.
Would your story validate the stereotype of Argentines being hysterical?

Reactions: mex
Would your story validate the stereotype of Argentines being hysterical?
I swear my a** off that they are.
Not only that...there are a lot of very common things around here that are really hard to handle. Sorry, but some stuff is just sick.
What i went through here...not to believe and i'm still not done and fight every day.

I agree that in general men aren't as expressive or as adept in communication as women, but sometimes some women have a way of driving men crazy because their lack of communication. She's upset and won't tell him why, and when he asks her to explain her reason for being angry, she get's even more upset because he should know why. One characteristic I admire in men is their ability to get straight to the point. Women sometimes avoid being direct and often don't express their true desires and after years of marriage and pent up resentment, it boils over and they explode and their husband or boyfriend has no idea why.
That is one of the reason why most of my friends are guys lol

whoa!

I found this an interesting teenage read (it is a classic). Of course, any person and any story is different, but it won't hurt to know more about men and women work differently way ahead starting a relationship.

E9414D9F-EC3E-4EFD-A9D2-17423FA90BF0Img100.jpg

I said other because our relationship was complicated.

Long distance I'd say played a big role, though you really
do appreciate the person more because of it (he lives on the
other side of the country,which costs more and takes longer
to get to then Paris at times).

Also had some family issues to work through and I was going to
move out to live with near him and that sorta was the tipping point.
Fear of commitment maybe?

With previous relationships I've moved on pretty easy, but when
you think you've found your soulmate, he still has feelings for you
and you him, plus going to visit him means all sorts things prevent
you from moving on mentally as it never really ends. It just has been
on hiatus, with me still loving him and him moved on slightly only to
compare others with me (at least that what's he says) and them treating
him badly comparatively.

Until I met him I thought people who believed there was only 1 person out
there for them/soulmates/lifetime monogamy/etc were full of it. Now not
so much...

Back