World Justice Project--La Nacion--Corruption, Etc

These are the cases where you need to read between lines. An opositor newspaper shows some article about some american NGO about Argentina. Think: how powerful must this NGO has to be to get to Argentine newspapers. It MUST have some strong support, from, lets say, US government. Otherwise they just can not have access to this papers. Or if the results werent that bad, they wouldnt have published.
When I talk of the power the US embassy has in this country (and others world wide) then you talk me of conspirationist or paranoid or whatever. This is just a very little example of how they act.

Welcome Matias, you are needed on this Board ..... :D your statements are very predictable, i.e. yanqui imperialism, Magneto maneuvers, international conspiracy, and other Cold War Slogans.... :cool:
You Keep us entertained, but its to warm to rebate once again the same worn out issues .....! However some will always bite the same bait.

All positions contribute to pluralism.

I think they refer to things like corralito that was a serious restriction to property rights.

However, there were a tons of sue against the State and they were won by the victims.

So, you can sue and you can win.

Yes, you can sue the state and win. And then promptly not ever get paid. That's happening all the time too.

For me the credibility of the article really is about the credibility of the World Justice Project----not the US embassy in BA or even the US government. Now if the US government is funding the World Justice Project who did this study, well, that is another matter. Consider the source!

American bar association?

Laughable.

It was them terrible yanquis what done it.

Farbeit from you to accept any culpability on behalf of Argentina.

What Im saying, is that it is beyond the statistics, no matter if they are right or wrong, they are probably right, the thing is how they get to the public, the format, an article in a oposition paper from an NGO in the states. Like it is an authorised word. Do you understand? things like these cant be written in another country.

What Im saying, is that it is beyond the statistics, no matter if they are right or wrong, they are probably right, the thing is how they get to the public, the format, an article in a oposition paper from an NGO in the states. Like it is an authorised word. Do you understand? things like these cant be written in another country.

Paranoid and inward looking, this is Argentine politics in a nutshell. Do you understand?

Why would La Nacion, a paper public in it's anti-government outlook need American support?

Matias, la Nación is free to publish whatever they want.

They are anti goverment, so they choose whatever shows this government is doing things wrong.

An ngo born from some bar association is not the IMF. It is neither international transparency, a recognized NGO.

So, who cares?

Give them some credit, while Clarin invented news to vomit hate, they made some research and análisis.

On the other hand, you have tiempo argentino who supports this administration. According to them, we live in Canadá, remember?

Look, I dont support this administration nor read Tiempo Argentino or Pagina. I just like some of the policies this government made.

So to you the US was involved in dictatorships in the 60s and 70s and then magically stopped participating in politics? Societies are much more complex today, democracy is a lot more harder to control, but they still have a HUGE weight in current societies, they are a very important political and economic actor. Not by chance we have more than 100 US corporations in our everyday life. They have interests you know? they concentrate their interests in one specific political actor, the US embassy.

The US embassy was and is involve in Argentine politics for a long time, as it was the UK embassy during the XIX th century or the german embassy during the two world wars. The US embassy has a political projetc, a socio economic model to this country. It is the right. They governed in the last dictatorship and during Menemismo. To me, the two worst governments this country ever had.

La Nacion supported every anti democractical and anti constitutional government this country had. They were VERY CLOSE to the last dictatorship. They supported Videla. And Menemismo. It is not more the agrarian richs that control the country. Or La Nacion. The new richs, born in 1970s and continued in 1990s are not more linked to the campo but to the financial Capital. Thats the people who rule this country. And La Nacion represents them. Of course the campo people still have some power, but that is the past, it does have strong simbolic power and they explain a huge percentage of Argentine GDP, but they are not the ones who rule the country.

question: how do you think this policies, this model of a country, how these ideas, this interests get to the people? how they penetrate the society, how they get allies, IF NOT BY THE NEWSPAPERS AND TV?

Bajo Cero, te respondi pero se fue a moderacion. Deberian cambiar esa mecanica. Leer primero el post y despues moderarlo, pero bueno....

y tambien vale para tu post que recien veo D2BA. No lo voy a escribir de nuevo.

Bajo Cero, te respondi pero se fue a moderacion. Deberian cambiar esa mecanica. Leer primero el post y despues moderarlo, pero bueno....

y tambien vale para tu post que recien veo D2BA. No lo voy a escribir de nuevo.

Por favor, te parece q no podemos entender? Dejate de joder.

Back