Would anyone be interested in a fiction writers group?

I suggest we meet at Pasaje del Libro on Thames between Costa Rica and El Salvador.

Great thread. I moved here from the States to write my fictional novel. Always open to critiques. I'll be joining as well.

Please keep me posted, too.
I am working on my Ph.D. (in education&linguistics) qualifying exam papers and, later this year, on my thesis, so I will also enjoy talking with other people about my writing (for clarity purposes, mainly; you do not have to understand the topics per se...). If there also other people in this group with an academic background in the social sciences, I am specially interested to connect and chat with them! Thank you and looking forward!!

I was thinking, seeing as we're having a meet-up of a literary nature, why don't we also do a mini book swap. I've got, I think, two books I'd be prepared to swap. If everyone can bring anything they've got lying around, we can make the first meeting more than just an icebreaker. :)

If there's a fiction writers meeting, ten post to say they will go but only five turn up - were the others writing fiction?

can we have some definite confirmations for Sunday then.

Place: Pasaje del Libro on Thames between Costa Rica and El Salvador
Time: 5pm

If we get at least five definite yes replies, we'll do it.

Back