Wtf?

We see death and violence every day on the TV, the more we watch the more frightenend we become, the more frightenend we become the less we go out, the less we go out the more TV we watch. And so the circle goes on.

People sit in their houses frightenend to open the doors, they stand on the subway to frigtenend to challenge a robber.

The only way to break this circle is to have some realism. When these things happen on a personal level statistics are meaningless and effects on lives terrible, but play the odds here people, estimates vary as to the population of BA some say as much as 4 million, calculate this against the number of violent crime and the odds are quite small.

This cycle of violence will only stop when people start to stand up for themselves and others, and believe that there really is an honest majority.

Before I get accussed of trying to claim the moral high ground, I too doubt I would have let that boy into my house.

The young 28 year old model Diego Rodriguez is alleged to have tried to defend himself and was shot in the head.
I also think we should stand up for ourselves;but at what price?

Back