Xoom Money Transfer

On the verification page:
To send more than €1,000 in a single transfer, you'll need to confirm your identity.
Upload your passport's photo page, driver's license or national ID card confirming your details as....

I set up a Transferwise account on 5/15/2019 and didn't provide any kind of ID since my transfer is always less than the limit above.

There was a small increase in fees on June 18th.
Hello Jantango.

From what you are explaining, I assume that the Transferwise operation was smooth with no problems. May I ask you how many days took and which bank did you use? Thanks!!!

I assume that the Transferwise operation was smooth with no problems. May I ask you how many days took and which bank did you use?

Only two of my Transferwise transfers were not deposited the same day.

One was because they wanted photos of the front and back of my DNI, even though the transfer (about my fourth or fifth) was less than €1,000. This resulted in an overnight delay as I didn't see the request for the ID until late in the afternoon.

The second was because I had the funds "withdrawn" from my Charles Schwab checking account as opposed to using my debit card and I initiated the transfer in the late morning hours. If I had used my debit card the funds probably would have been credited the same day. .

PS: All my transfers have been to Banco Santander Rio without any additional charges or fees.

I am a little concerned, Jels,

Happy to help if I can, but this seems a little but strange ...

And mind you, as expats, we tend to be always be cautious ...

So far my transactions have been (relatively) without attachment (as Argentine manner goes). Can anyone else vouch for this guy? You are most probably a 'real guy' and as such, I am happy to pour forth.

I am more than happy to help.

Hello Jantango.

From what you are explaining, I assume that the Transferwise operation was smooth with no problems. May I ask you how many days took and which bank did you use? Thanks!!!
I did my second transfer with Transferwise on 6/27. Funds were in my Banco Ciudad account within 12 hours.

On the verification page:
To send more than €1,000 in a single transfer, you'll need to confirm your identity.
Upload your passport's photo page, driver's license or national ID card confirming your details as....

I set up a Transferwise account on 5/15/2019 and didn't provide any kind of ID since my transfer is always less than the limit above.

There was a small increase in fees on June 18th.
This must be Argentina specific requirement. No such condition for EU based account.

Back