Yay, Bras! (Ugh)

ArielleCM

Registered
Hola, mis amigas! So, I'm having a bit of a female issue... one of the two real bras I packed for my trip was recently sacrificed to the washing machine gods, so I'm on the hunt for some new lady hammocks. After searching tirelessly online for a conversion chart, I concluded that I could not find anything for Argentine bra sizes. Can someone help a chica out? I'm a US 32 DD. Thank you in advance. :D

Your best bet here is probably going to be Triumph. Be prepared to pay a lot more than abroad. Triumph seems to be the only ones that do cup sizes here, everywhere else seems to just expand cup size only when circumference expands. I`ve been here 10 years and I always stock up on bras when abroad.

http://www.triumph.com/ar/es/1446.html#.Vhz9yvlVhBc

Hard for a guy to imagine something as technologically uncomplicated as a bra, can be such a complicated purchase in Argentina.

Edith Louise do French-style lingerie with cup sizes.
https://instagram.com/edithlouiseofficial/
They have a private showroom in Palermo.

I bought a bra on Florida Street in a very old Lenceria and I was amazed by the assortment. You will be attended by a (female) clerk and she will take your measures and will pick up some models for you to choose from. You can find them in store, as well. Mine was quite cheap (around $20-$25) but all synthetic. Serves its purpose well.

I'm not in Argentina any more, but I'm about the same size as you, sometimes bigger in cup size. I once tried to buy a bra on a Triumph store. The assistant convinced me that the largest cup size they had (smaller than what I'd asked for) looked like it fitted me fine. I stupidly bought it (paying a fortune for it too) and wore it once for about half an hour before my boobs were spilling out everywhere. After that I gave up and would buy them on visits home. Like syngirl says, they don't seem to do cup sizes.

There's a Victoria Secret mini-store on the Francisco Buquebus to/from Montevideo if you have plans to cross over any time soon.

Back