Yellow Fever vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thank Redrum for bringing up an interesting topic and I for one like many others here believe that vaccines are hocus pocus. Vaccines have caused untold misery for millions and are the main cause IMHO for cancer, asthma, Sids , Lupus, MLS, Autism and many more diseases.

Now before anyone of you jump on the bandwagon and attack me I like to state that the diseases above were very rare 200 hundred years ago and in primitive societies where they do not take vaccines or unnatural foods there is no existence at all.

SIDS is a diseases that has increased 20 fold in the last 30 years and why tell me is this happening. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to work out that vaccines are the main cause . In the USA most children have 40 vaccines before the age of 5 and now they are giving more dangerous vaccines like the HEP B vaccine to young children. There is a a lot of information out there about sudden death from vaccines and its very sad . The information is completely being hidden from the mainstream media.

I for one am very concerned about the way the world is heading and believe that the SWINE FLU vaccine is being pushed on people now by force as proven by announcements from the French, Greek and UK governments.

Our bodies are ours and our spirit is unique and any decisions regarding it must be ours and ours alone.

gouchobob said:
People can believe whatever they want.

people can indeed believe what they want and that is the beauty of forums such as these, where both views can be presented. i'll revert to my earlier posts. there is more than enough credible/documented information out there in order to give people pause before injecting themselves with a potentially harmful vaccine.

i just find it interesting how there seem to be more diseases today than at any other point in history. there's always some new disease or bio scare popping up, only to die down before something new takes its place. there are more shots/vaccinations being offered/required than at any other point in history as well - as if these are the solutions.

i found it bizarre when HPV was hyped up as this scary, frightening virus and that all teenage girls were recommended to take the shot. course, we found out later about the dangers of Gardasil.

i find it interesting to see the increased rates of autism more today than ever before in history, yet supposedly vaccines are not to blame.

finally, look at the drug companies behind the manufacture of these vaccines. should we really trust most of these companies? do they really have out best interests in mind? do they really want to protect us? if drug companies were so good at manufacturing drugs/vaccines to cure/prevent everything, wouldn't they be out of a job? hmm......

i think it's common knowledge that many new drugs/vaccines are tested live in africa and other third world nations. Are these the kind of organizations we want to be blindly trusting?

And don’t even get me started about when government gets involved - because we all know how honest and efficient they are - course, it's difficult to discern the difference these days behind supra national corporations and governments being that many of these corps have balance sheets larger than some nations.

i wouldn't be so eager to roll up my sleeve.

redrum said:
citygirl - yes, we can certainly agree to disagree. i think however there's enough evidence out there to give one cause for concern before ever thinking about taking a potentially harmful vaccine. Do not simply take a vaccine shot blindly without thinking about what you are about to inject into your body.
Food is extremely dangerous too - billions have already died, day after day, throughout the last 40 or 50,000 years, after consuming meat, fowl, vegetables, fish, you name it.

Just to clarify, posts here are indicating vaccines cause both SIDS and Autism. Both of these claims have been looked at by the best scientific organizations in the world with the consistent finding that there is no causal relationship between vaccines, SIDS or Autism. Many people seem to believe this but there are no scientific findings that support this.

gouchobob said:
Just to clarify, posts here are indicating vaccines cause both SIDS and Autism. Both of these claims have been looked at by the best scientific organizations in the world with the consistent finding that there is no causal relationship between vaccines, SIDS or Autism. Many people seem to believe this but there are no scientific findings that support this.

guys let´s not be fooled by so called official "scientific findings" by the best "scientific organizations". i don´t need any scientific findings to know that vaccines kill or maim people every day. i don´t need any scientific findings to know that said findings can be manipulated to serve an agenda, just like statistics or polls.

consider carefully all of the information from both sides then make your judgments. but do not ever blindly trust or rely soley on scientific findings, official versions, 9 out of 10 doctors agree and so on. that´s all i´m saying.......

I find it sad that people do not look at the truth with an objective eye. There are many unanswered questions out there which I would like to have an answer from enlightened members .

Why is the cancer killing 1 in 3 people now? 50 years ago the rate was one in 35 people .

How come there have been an explosion of diseases in the last 50 years ie, aids, autism, ms, lupus, sudden infant death syndrome, shaken baby syndrome and 100s of new diseases with strange names.

If vaccine were good for us people would be living healthier but the facts show they are living less healthy than ever before with an array of medical problems.

The Amish communities and primitive communities have no autism and very low rates of diseases . Does this not peak your interest to know why.

The most important factor in good health is clean water ( no fluoride or chlorine please) fresh unaderated food grown without pesticides and low stress levels.

I find it strange that Aborigines the original inhabitants of Australia have one of the worlds highest death rate and most men do not reach even 50. Western culture and diet has decimated their culture and their health with junk food devoid of all vitamins and vaccines being handed out like candy. If modern society and medicine was beneficial certainly they would have better heath than they have now . Diabetes, Obesity, cancer, Heart disease are endemic in their communities.
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/publications/corporate/sr1/summary.asp

Originally the Aborigines lived on raw foods and had incredible health with long life spans and agile healthy physiques. This culture like many others that have fallen for the western medicine trap are worse off than ever.

Just out of curiosity since some here don't accept scientific evidence that vaccines are beneficial, what are you basing your statements on? conjecture, personal observations, astrological charts?

Those who wish to live unencumbered by the evil distractions of the enlightenment could perhaps set up shop in D R Congo or Somalia.

How do people who have had all the benefits of an education in a developed country emerge completely unable to critically assess information?

pericles said:
I find it sad that people do not look at the truth with an objective eye. There are many unanswered questions out there which I would like to have an answer from enlightened members .
How come there have been an explosion of diseases in the last 50 years ie, aids, autism, ms, lupus, sudden infant death syndrome, shaken baby syndrome and 100s of new diseases with strange names.

If vaccine were good for us people would be living healthier but the facts show they are living less healthy than ever before with an array of medical problems.

The Amish communities and primitive communities have no autism and very low rates of diseases . Does this not peak your interest to know why.
Explosion of diseases in the last 50 years?

Smallpox, cholera, tuberculosis, typhus, plague, etc., etc.Addition:, etc., etc., etc., etc.

What you observe is - among other things - the result of travel. A desease spreads world wide in days and not along single travel routes in years as it used to be.

Average life expectancy today - in spite of all your explosions - is 20-25 years above the expectancy in 1900 in the industrialized world, even more in e.g. India, East Asia, Africa, South America.

pericles said:
I find it strange that Aborigines the original inhabitants of Australia have one of the worlds highest death rate and most men do not reach even 50. Western culture and diet has decimated their culture and their health with junk food devoid of all vitamins and vaccines being handed out like candy. If modern society and medicine was beneficial certainly they would have better heath than they have now . Diabetes, Obesity, cancer, Heart disease are endemic in their communities.
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/publications/corporate/sr1/summary.asp

Originally the Aborigines lived on raw foods and had incredible health with long life spans and agile healthy physiques. This culture like many others that have fallen for the western medicine trap are worse off than ever.
Stone age people world wide lived and lives for about 40-45 years. Not on average, but the skeletons (especially the teeth) show the max. age to be below 45 years.

How do you then explain that you assume Aussie aborigins to live for much longer on the same stone age diet?

Obesity comes mostly from eating junk food, rich in energy and low in everything else.

pericles said:
Why is the cancer killing 1 in 3 people now? 50 years ago the rate was one in 35 people .
At what age?

You cannot die from cancer, if you are already dead from old age at 45 or 50 or from tuberculosis.

Also, read what it says in the link you provided:

"Comparisons with similar international indigenous populations show Queensland's indigenous population lag well behind on a number of health indices.

A key difference between Australia, North America and New Zealand has been the relative failure to reduce the gap in the expectation of life in Australia, which is still 18-19 years less than non-indigenous people.

In the US this gap has been progressively reduced from 13 years to 3 years in recent decades, and in New Zealand it has been reduced to 5-6 years.

The life expectancy of the indigenous population in Queensland is 12-13 years less than the Maori population of New Zealand...

in the late 1980s in Queensland, spending on indigenous people in remote areas was 70% of that spent on non-indigenous health in those areas, even though the health of Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders in these areas was three times worse than the rest of the population "

1. Think
2. Speak.

If not 1. then don't 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back