Yellow Fever vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RWS the human body is the most beautiful instrument and has a excellent immune system but when you pour poison into it be it from foods, drugs, vaccines, and the like it becomes prone to the most vile diseases .

Human health can be obtained by eating well drinking natural unadalterated water and moderate exercise.
I personally do not believe in vaccines but if you do that is your choice . If you take drugs legal or illegal that is your choice as well but be prepared for the consequences.

Independent honest studies show the best diet for humans is high protein, low carbohydrate, no preservatives and absolutely no genetically modified foods .
Do not drink soft drinks especially diet drinks as people falsely believe that they are drinking something good but it is more dangerous due to the use of aspartame in them a very dangerous chemical.

In my life I have had terrible health and great health and it has all been linked to diet. I believe that our immune system like a car with the right oil will work at its best performance and rarely give you problems.

pericles said:
RWS the human body is the most beautiful instrument and has a excellent immune system but when you pour poison into it be it from foods, drugs, vaccines, and the like it becomes prone to the most vile diseases .

165 – 180: Antonine Plague, perhaps smallpox

251 – 266: Plague of Cyprian

541-750: Plague of Justinian, killed between 50% and 60% of Europe's population.

1347-1352:The Black Death killed 25 million in Europe over 5 years (estimated to be between 25 and 50% of the populations of Europe, Asia, and Africa - the world population at the time was 500 million). How it slowly spread can be traced with great precision.

1501 – 1587: typhus

1556-1560: The first European influenza epidemic occurred between, with an estimated mortality rate of 20%.

15th and 16th centuries: Smallpox, measles and typhus introduced to the areas of Central and South America by European explorers caused pandemics among the native inhabitants. Between 1518 and 1568 disease pandemics are said to have caused the population of Mexico to fall from 20 million to 3 million.

1732 – 1733: influenza

1775 – 1776: influenza

1816 – 1826: cholera

1829 – 1851: cholera

1847 – 1848: influenza

1852 – 1860: cholera

1855 – 1950s: bubonic plague: Third Pandemic

1857 – 1859: influenza

1863 – 1875: cholera

1889 – 1892: influenza

pericles said:
By the end of the 18th century the disease was following the natural course burning itself out on the human population, confining itself to those with the lowest immune capabilities. + paraphrase: [Lots of irrelevant info about whether this or that person faked his medical this-or-that or not + some folklore and cherry picking]
Are you suggesting that disease after disease just "burned themselves out" and that this just happened to coincide with the huge vaccination programs?

In South East Asia smallpox just "burnt itself out", it was obviously scared to death by the vaccination programs: http://www.searo.who.int/EN/Section10/Section2596_15010.htm

Polio was obviously also scared to death by vaccination programs and burnt itself out: http://www.searo.who.int/EN/Section1226/Section1228.htm

Hepatitis A, Bubonic plague, Typhus, Cholera, Rabies also got scared when vaccination programs commenced and to a great extent burned themselves out, when people had been vaccinated.

Pure coincidence?

I suggest you set your ideas up as a scientific hypothesis and make predictions based on it.

pericles said:
RWS the human body is the most beautiful instrument and has a excellent immune system but when you pour poison into it be it from foods, drugs, vaccines, and the like it becomes prone to the most vile diseases . ... etc.
Please answer RWS's clearcut question: Do your sources aver that a vaccine made from cowpox actually causes smallpox?

And this additional question: If cowpox can actually cause smallpox, how come it cannot prevent same?

John Street do you work for the drug companies or maybe Baxter pharmaceuticals is paying you a fee to promote vaccines .

Vaccines have never been proven to cure any of the diseases you state and have enhanced and caused more serious diseases than what they claim to help. There are many independent studies that show a connection to many new diseases directly related to vaccination. This is a good link below why old its relevant to the topic.
http://video.google.com/videosearch...&aq=f#q=vaccines+the+hidden+truth&hl=en&emb=0

Cancer, Autism, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, Heart Disease are at epidemic proportions and you are trying to prove that peoples healths are better now than ever . JEEZ GIVE US A BREAK .:rolleyes:

pericles said:
John Street do you work for the drug companies or maybe Baxter pharmaceuticals is paying you a fee to promote vaccines . [followed by more utter nonsense]

1. Stop hinting ulterior reasons.
2. Answer the different questions asked.
3. Set your ideas up as a scientific hypothesis, make predictions based on it and show us your results.

Your agglomeration of vague language was a nice side step but you still haven't answered RWS's question.

You presented what you cut and paste as fact, the glaring anomaly was pointed out by RWS; if on one hand it is claimed that smallpox and cowpox are completely different unrelated diseases and therefore one can't provide immunity for another then how can it be claimed in the same instance that one can get smallpox from cowpox derived vaccine?

Here's an experiment: cut and paste a section of the text Pericles posted into a search engine and see the paragons of scientific enquiry that are propagating this nonsense, like these guys: Cyberclass

Im happy to debate this with anyone but show me the real facts . Moxon you have never answered any of my questions and you are trying to play coy now.
I believe it is very clear that people who took the smallpox vaccine had no protection from smallpox as per many studies. Many here will find the story very interesting how vaccines were promoted and how the public was so easily conned by a charlatan . Cowpox vaccine or what ever vaccine does not protect you from smallpox and thats the point and answers RWS question. . Vaccines have been proven to damage the immune system making you much more prone to disease and there the connections are clear .
Noone here has even slightly showed me that vaccination is safe . There is more than enough information on public record showing that vaccinations are dangerous.

This is my belief and im entitled to it .

Indeed you are entitled to your belief but you are peddling it as scientific fact thus the requirement to produced published peer reviewed articles in support of your argument. Could you please:

Answer RWS's question and,

Provide credible sources to support your argument that autism is caused by vaccines.

As John Street likes to quote the WHO as his bible the facts about polio eradication and vaccines are disturbing. The polio vaccines have caused polio since its inception and still in 2009 there are outbreaks caused by the vaccine. The original Salk vaccine has a terrible record of deaths dating back from the 1950s and even vaccine enthusiasts derided it for its toxic side effects. And for your benefit JOHN Polio has not been stamped out and outbreaks are occuring in Africa from the POLIO VACCINE. Even CBS America has come out publicly and said its from the vaccine . Click on link below.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/14/health/main5242168.shtml

Also John I suggest that you read the facts.

(One such case was Franklin D. Roosevelt contracted polio in 1921, ­ who was stricken weeks after receiving a vaccine.)

The initial batches of Dr. Jonas Salk's polio vaccine produced thousands of cases of poliomyelitis in vaccinated individual
This was due to an unsafe amount of LIVE VIRUSES in the vaccine itself. Dr. Sabin then introduced his "improved" vaccine with "attenuated" or "weakened' live viruses in 1958, and the following year his vaccine was made to be compulsory (mandatory) in all school-age children in a number of states. As a result, polio increased a whopping 300% in these states. For example, Tennessee reported 119 polio cases in 1958, after "vaccination" this total increased to 386 cases in 1959, Ohio ­ 17 cases in 1958, 52 cases in 1959, Connecticut ­ 45 cases in 1958, 123 cases in 1959, and North Carolina: 78 cases in 1958 compared to 312 cases in 1959 AFTER forcing compulsory shots in school children. The modern record is equally damning. The ONLY cases of recorded polio in the modern era is immediately following vaccinations.

Poliomyelitis, you see, is a water-borne virus and is caused by drinking contaminated water.

During the early 60's, water-treatment facilities became standardized across America ­ small amounts of CHLORINATION effectively wiped out polio viruses. The conquering of polio had NOTHING TO DO with the vaccine needles and swallowing sugar cubes.
In fact, as author Ed Haslem documents so well in his book, "http://doctormarysmonkey.com/" Dr. Mary's Monkey, the Sabin vaccines were actually contaminated with mutated GREEN MONKEY VIRUSES (SV-40 viruses to be specific) which has caused untold millions of SOFT-TISSUE CANCERS and deaths worldwide. (The cancer "industry" has reaped BILLIONS of dollars from this "contamination" over the years, of course.) "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edikv0zbAlU" Dr. Maurice Hilleman has actually confessed as being a part of this very activity.

This letter to a local newspaper in the 1950 sums up the topic.

For the benefit of an uninformed public I would like to make my position, in refusing to have my children inoculated with the Salk vaccine, better understood.
I am not a belligerent person, neither am I a conformist. I try to obey the laws of the land, except where I think they infringe my individual rights.
My Bible teaches me that the Creator sealed our blood stream for specific reasons and with a lot more brains than the human race has today and that he did not intend it to be polluted with so-called serum.
Good health, in my book, can be defined in two simple words—assimilation and elimination. We are the product of what we eat. I live in the country, grow my own vegetables on organically fertilized soil and we have one cow from which we obtain pure milk. I have read where the U. S. is the most unhealthy nation in the world and the rejections made by the Armed Services seem to confirm this fact.
Doctoring has become one of the most profitable professions, simply because people have been brain-washed by clever advertising to think that most of the foods we buy in the stores is good for us, when in fact the reverse is quite true. Our soil is being ruined by chemicals and the foods we get in the store are all doctored with some form of additives to prolong shelf life.
I wish you could read the stacks of mail I am receiving from people in all walks of life who praise me for the stand I have taken against compulsory inoculation.
I think the following quotes from an article which appeared in the Tri-State Medical Journal, February, 1959, by Fred B. Klenner, M.D., should be of interest:
"In 1955 we were told by the National Foundation, the United States Public Health Service and ‘lesser’ Public Health Departments, Medical Societies through their political officers and appointees that ONE injection of the currently used polio vaccine would give prolonged, possibly life-time protection. In 1956 we were told, after those receiving the initial shot developed polio, that a ‘booster’ or second shot was necessary to raise the protective antibody level to a height whereby 90 per cent protection against paralytic infection would be assured. In 1957 we were told, after those receiving the second injection also developed polio, that a third ‘shot’ was imperative to effect absolute protection. For some this was their fourth and even fifth boosters. Now in 1958 we are told that a fourth shot is "Expedient."
Dr. Joseph L. Melnick, a professor at the Yale School of Medicine had this to say: "We are not happy at the prospect of inoculating children year in and year out with the Salk vaccine, for it contains monkey kidney protein which might (like the horse serum in Tetanus Antitoxin) produce allergic states if inoculated repeatedly over the years." All must remember that the present polio vaccine contains, besides monkey protein, horse serum, formaldehyde, streptomycin and penicillin as well as indicator dye and preservatives, some of which, are also allergens. Feinberg reported the possibility of primary sensitization to penicillin in very low concentrations and stated, "The amount of penicillin in polio vaccine is small, but judging by its activity as determined by us in tests of passively sensitized skin, it is sufficient to produce reactions in highly sensitive patients." Zimmerman reported on six cases of penicillin reactions to polio vaccine which were controlled with penicillinase. All physicians know that once an allergen is given to any individual the next dose, or the next might produce an allergic reaction—and such reaction could be fatal.
The PHS states that it is doing everything possible to encourage production of more potent vaccine, which is an admission that vaccine to-date has been weak and worthless. It means that millions have received ‘Ostrich’ shots believing themselves protected.
Dr. Henry W. Kumm, head of the National Foundation’s division of virology and epidemiology recently made the statement that the Salk vaccine for polio may soon be replaced by a pill. He stressed that "it (polio) isn’t nearly as finished as some people think. The number of cases in 1958 was larger than 1942 when we had no Salk vaccine." Dr. Kumm admitted that a live virus vaccine should be more efficient and should cost less. Dr. John J. Hanlon, director of public health services, city of Philadelphia, Pa., stated recently that "it is becoming clear that we must switch over to live-virus vaccine as soon as the scientists prove that it is completely safe and effective, and it looks as though this will happen in the near future."
Too long, now, has the medical profession only served as a medium in expressing the views of others. Politics and politicians have no place in medicine.
Misleading and seemingly deliberate false publication of figures and comments on the merit of the so-called Salk vaccine must forever be regretted. In North Carolina the Public Health Service was claiming advantage for the vaccine two years before such injections were inaugurated. The magic number of 90 per cent effectiveness for the assumed killed virus vaccine against paralytic polio has never been substantiated.
Polio is a complex infection. There is a definite reason which will explain why a person comes down with non-paralytic or paralytic disease or no disease at all. It is only natural for those interested in a specific program to think that their views alone prevail. Just why does a person, vaccinated triply or 16 times or not at all come down with paralysis. Who can at this moment say what the factors are that give protection to one group and not to another; paralytic disease on one side of a street and not on the other. The fact that the total number of paralytic cases increased in 1958 even though 52,000,000 had been triply vaccinated is important and significant. Paralytic disease in 1958 was up 43 per cent over 1957 in spite of the fact that approximately 25,000,000 more persons had received the injections.
There is an old saying "It isn’t the things we don’t know that bothers us —but the things which we know and which are not true."
I think J. H. Tilden, M.D., puts it about right, when he said—"It is exceedingly difficult to secure an honest hearing for any criticism of authority.
Established beliefs are well nigh invulnerable because they are accorded infallibility by the masses who are educated to believe that they will be damned for thinking, and because of this, few will tolerate opposition of any nature to anything they have been educated to believe. People who have their thinking done for them are always intolerant."
It is a truism that we are living in a time the like of which has never been seen before. We are front and center in a battle for men’s minds. Now as never before it is vital that we have the truth, and yet there is an active conspiracy not just to conceal the truth but even so change the facts. The communications media are concentrated in the hands of a few men who are thereby enabled to manipulate the emotions of the American public at will.
In our present day world of new political techniques and mass publicity leverages, the unknowing are at the mercy of the knowing as never before, and it is not at all impossible that a clique wholly alien in aims to the interests of the nation could gain the symbols and controls of power, masquerading as the "government" of the nation while, in reality, exploiting it as a colony for their own private aims.
This raises the question as to how far a man of integrity may be morally and patriotically bound to pursue a course he knows to be injurious to his well being.
If you saw the Sister Kenny picture on TV June 8th you’ll understand what I mean. Orthodox medicine has all but destroyed competitive methods of healing such as homeopaths, osteopaths, chiropractor and naturopaths. However, in spite of this people are getting relief from such methods. People should have the right to select the Doctor he thinks can serve him best. It’s not the people who are wrong—it’s the system.
BEN GAMBLE, Edenwold Road, Nashville, Tenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back