You Know You're In Argentina When.....

74. When you are invited to a birthday party in a bar or restaurant and find out that you are expected to pay a share of the bill, which nobody told you in advance.

That's so typical. Why do school or work mates plan parties and invite you and expect you to chip in $50 for a gift for someone you hardly even know?

Good chocolate is not to be found in these parts and the bad chocolate I prefer to bypass as it only brings disappointment.
Have you tried Felfort Clasico 70% and Aquila 70% ? They are of app Fedora quality.

Have you tried Felfort Clasico 70% and Aquila 70% ? They are of app Fedora quality.
I live in a neighboring country to Arg. Trying to figure out if Arg. would be a better choice for me. Those brands don´t exist here as far as I have seen. ;)

I make and sell my own high cacao percentage chocolate. Argentina has no market for chocolate higher than 72% but my artesanal chocolate goes up to 95 %.
The best regular store brand I have found is Aguila ecuador cocoa chocolate.

I live in a neighboring country to Arg. Trying to figure out if Arg. would be a better choice for me. Those brands don´t exist here as far as I have seen. ;)
Some of us will be visiting your "neighboring country" with chocolate, nylons, and chewing gum.

Back