Young adults to meet up :)

haha okay. How about we stop all of this "potential" and "maybe" stuff and just make definite plans.

THIS THURSDAY (the 26th) at Sugar in Palermo is where we'll meet up. The address is Costa Rica 4619; that's between Gurruchaga and Armenia. Why don't we say maybe 9 or 9:30?

Sound good to everyone? :)

Hi everyone. I'm staying in Palermo until next week before heading back home, but would like to meet up for a drink or 2.

1armedScissor said:
Hi everyone. I'm staying in Palermo until next week before heading back home, but would like to meet up for a drink or 2.

Sounds great! See you tomorrow night then :)

Although people can take this as negative news, I think it is positive that they actually caught some people.

is this really for young adults or are there gonna be a bunch of old people there that need to be in bed by midnight ?

Is 30 still young? I would love to meet some ex pats and just moved to the Palermo Soho area and NEVER even been to the famous Sugar. (Never hung out in ex pat circles, formerly engaged to Argy) Also, I read something about ladies night, I´m a guy, I am gay however, if that helps some LOL Dejáme saber!

TheBlackHand said:
is this really for young adults or are there gonna be a bunch of old people there that need to be in bed by midnight ?

I guess one can never be sure. But that's kind of why I added the PS to the original message. People kept asking if ___ was too old and I didn't really care all that much. Let's just put it this way... I don't mind hanging out with you, if you don't mind hanging out with me :)

YanquiGallego said:
Is 30 still young? I would love to meet some ex pats and just moved to the Palermo Soho area and NEVER even been to the famous Sugar. (Never hung out in ex pat circles, formerly engaged to Argy) Also, I read something about ladies night, I´m a guy, I am gay however, if that helps some LOL Dejáme saber!

haha Anyone can come I just suggested Sugar for the Ladies' night since I'm a girl and I've been wanting to go there to take advantage of the great deal. But anyone is welcome to come :)

Hi everyone, I very recently registered and came across this post. I came to visit some friends for some days (been here for a month already) and I am considering staying in BsAs for longer, I think it would be great to meet people from different nationalities to find out what everyone's doing here and get some inspiration so I'll see you all tonight =)

Back