Your Favorite Restaurants?

Captain Cheetah said:
Indian and Thai food anyone?

How is "Phuket" in Palermo Hollywood.

For Indian food, Tandoor, Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Katmandu. The first two are better than the last. Taj Mahal's idea of picante food is not half bad. I forget their addresses but all have websites.

cafeconleche said:
For Indian food, Tandoor, Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Katmandu. The first two are better than the last. Taj Mahal's idea of picante food is not half bad. I forget their addresses but all have websites.

In my opinion "Delhi Darbar" has better food than all 4 of them.

Taj Mahal's food is good but the manager is quite a cocky fella.

Mumbai sucks big time.

Katmandu . the food is good but the ambience pretty depressing.

Tandoor is average all round. Though I don't like their rude male waiters. The owners themselves, though are very nice guys.

Does anyone know of any other options to eat Indian food in BA other than at the pub "Bangalore", which anyway is no a proper restaurant.

Any good take away home made Indian food?

Any Pakistani food options such as "Nihari" or "Paya"?

How about the best place to have cerviche?

Cerviche de mero! Love it.

Hows are the little eateries at san telmo mercado?? I want to check out Deli Wok "buffet style restaurant in palermo" also the kentucky pizza

The restaurant at the Mercado San Telmo has delicious food, and very affordable, some $20 a dish. The waiter speaks English.

Lee said:
We eat ceviche at this place a couple of times a week and I give it a top rating.

http://www.peru-deli.com/

Great place to dine in or have delivery.

Yes, I have been eating the food here for some months and I love it! I want to know if their is anyone giving even better cerviche's than them?

these are the restaurants im going to check out next week here in buenos aires , please let me know what you guys and gals think..

1.Moreno. moreno 372 en san telmo
2.Brasserie Petanque (French)
3. La Cava Jufre (winebar) villa Crespo
4.Almacen Secreto Club .. Villa Crespo
5.Sipan
6.Cruzat beer House (Artisanal Beers)
7.Astrid & Gaston
8.Placeres Patagonicos

Back