Your Favorite Restaurants?

Peru- Deli is not expensive considering it is located in Palermo, has a take-out option, excellent food and killer service.

Lee said:
We eat ceviche at this place a couple of times a week and I give it a top rating.

http://www.peru-deli.com/

Great place to dine in or have delivery.

I think I'm going to stop by there tomorrow for lunch and give their ceviche a try. I'm a ceviche virgin, so I'm pretty stoked. How I haven't it tried it yet I don't know, I'm in Lima quite often.

Which of their two ceviches do you recommend, the ceviche de mero or the ceviche mixto?

FeelGoodLost said:
I think I'm going to stop by there tomorrow for lunch and give their ceviche a try. I'm a ceviche virgin, so I'm pretty stoked. How I haven't it tried it yet I don't know, I'm in Lima quite often.

Which of their two ceviches do you recommend, the ceviche de mero or the ceviche mixto?

They are open only in the evenings.

Both of the ceviche are good.

Oh really? Their website says they are open from 12pm to 3pm.

Well maybe I'll go for dinner instead.

BROOKLYN said:
these are the restaurants im going to check out next week here in buenos aires , please let me know what you guys and gals think..

1.Moreno. moreno 372 en san telmo
2.Brasserie Petanque (French)
3. La Cava Jufre (winebar) villa Crespo
4.Almacen Secreto Club .. Villa Crespo
5.Sipan
6.Cruzat beer House (Artisanal Beers)
7.Astrid & Gaston
8.Placeres Patagonicos

Petanque is so consistently good as you`d expect with its French heritage, Sipan also very true to its roots. Going to try some of the rest on your list for myself...

these are the restaurants im going to check out next week here in buenos aires , please let me know what you guys and gals think..

1.Moreno. moreno 372 en san telmo
2.Brasserie Petanque (French)
3. La Cava Jufre (winebar) villa Crespo
4.Almacen Secreto Club .. Villa Crespo
5.Sipan
6.Cruzat beer House (Artisanal Beers)
7.Astrid & Gaston
8.Placeres Patagonicos

Petanque is one of my favorites. It's the only place I'll eat fish in BA, and the staff is adorable.

Last year I went ARamburu Resto = awesome! even got to meet the chef himself after the meal he came over! very humble guy.

ceviche restaurant in palermo soho??or hollywood= sucked ass! the bartender couldnt even make the a simple french martini!

alvear palace lunch buffett. = had the tuna, lamb chops! best ever

Just tried a new closed door restaurant on Saturday called Casa Mun. Can't remember the last time I've had such a tasty meal in BA. It's a 5 course Asian influenced dinner with wine pairings, and while it's a bit pricey at AR$180, totally worth it.

The hosts and atmosphere are a plus - Chef Mun really is a master! Highly recommend.

http://www.casamun.com/

Back