#18F

Panic attacks? Sure! It is normal when peopke realize that they can spend a long time in jail. They are guilty too about those bank accounts that were use to wash money he stole.

grand, who was it who appointed this flakey incompetent corrupt money laundering guy who was murdered in the first place?

I don't understand you.

Who was it that appointed this flakey incompetent corrupt money laundering guy who was murdered, surely they're to blame for appointing him in the first place?
Or are all investigators in Argentina flakey incompetent corrupt money laundering guys?

Who was it that appointed this flakey incompetent corrupt money laundering guy who was murdered, surely they're to blame for appointing him in the first place?
Or are all investigators in Argentina flakey incompetent corrupt money laundering guys?

I don't understand your sentence. So, change the words, and add some points (make 3 sentence of it) and then i might understand you.

Ok, my mother in law who is American, traslated this, so, right, Kirshner put him in this place.
So what?
Nisman failed.

If what you have insinuated about Nisman is true, none of his incompetence and corruptness should be passed on to the people who appointed him in the first place?

Back