30 Years Of Democracy

I don't agree with the K people one bit. However it does seem like the opposition would be capable of causing the situations CFK was referring to. Apparently it happened last year. That's why the county always stalls, there's no sense of us, there's a sense of we, the good guys vs you the bad guys. All sides tend to take advantage of situational issues too. When Macri finished the metrobus they sabotaged him, they also interfered with the new subte stations.

A phrase mumbled by a horrible president comes to mind (the quote is great, his policies or application of his own words aren't). We're not blue states or red states, we're the United States. (I wish you would do as you say Mr. Obama).

In this case it would be something like, We're not Peronistas A, Peronistas B, Peronistas C, Peronistas D, PRO,,.... we0re Argentina.

I don't agree with the K people one bit. However it does seem like the opposition would be capable of causing the situations CFK was referring to. Apparently it happened last year. That's why the county always stalls, there's no sense of us, there's a sense of we, the good guys vs you the bad guys. All sides tend to take advantage of situational issues too. When Macri finished the metrobus they sabotaged him, they also interfered with the new subte stations.

A phrase mumbled by a horrible president comes to mind (the quote is great, his policies or application of his own words aren't). We're not blue states or red states, we're the United States. (I wish you would do as you say Mr. Obama).

In this case it would be something like, We're not Peronistas A, Peronistas B, Peronistas C, Peronistas D, PRO,,.... we0re Argentina.

Obama considers himself a par with Mandela he said yestreday..." We are both the first BLACK Presidents of our countries" not a small issue.

I cant believe am saying this, but if theres a manouvre done by the opposition, and theres chaos, deaths (10) and violence, YOU are the one who govern so YOU must put "la casa en orden". It is you the one who MUST prevent and avoid deaths, no matter who provocated and with what intentions. You are the one in charge.

I didnt like the 30 years celebration while there was a big chaotic situation all over the country gone out of control.

Glad Crisitna can Fly again, rumors are she will fly to Rome for her grandson's. Baptism by Pope Francisco ........!! :D jajajajaj.
give me a break . Sure it's not true. ? :confused:

Does anyone on this forum ever try to get the full story before giving their opinion?

Please, watch CFK's speech, and her reasons for going forward with the celebration are clarísimas.

He already have her a pair of shoes for the grandson. In fact she had a few tears when they asked her about it. Would it be impossible to think she might do that? ;)

Provided they leave the 757 in Morocco.

Does anyone on this forum ever try to get the full story before giving their opinion?

Please, watch CFK's speech, and her reasons for going forward with the celebration are clarísimas.

I didnt hear CFK nor 678. But clearly here we have a situation out of control, and while you could watch the chaos (in Tucuman) in different channels last night, with people blooding and repression, in channel 7 and CN23 and other kirchneristas, you could watch a huge party, the president dancing like nothing was going on. Bands, dance, music, people, celebration. I think theres no climate to celebrate nothing.

edit: Although I do think there is not a social climate to have what we have and it is all planed.

Sorry Bradly we aren't intimidated by Maduro look alikes, in revolutionary fatigues, dictating what one must think .....! :D No time for celebtrations..... :rolleyes:

I didnt hear CFK nor 678. But clearly here we have a situation out of control, and while you could watch the chaos (in Tucuman) in different channels last night, with people blooding and repression, in channel 7 and CN23 and other kirchneristas, you could watch a huge party, the president dancing like nothing was going on. Bands, dance, music, people, celebration. I think theres no climate to celebrate nothing.

edit: Although I do think there is not a social climate to have what we have and it is all planed.

Never believed I would applaud Matiasba ....!! Difficult times ahead ....!

You just validated what I said. You could have watched it last night pretty much anywhere. It was even broadcast in its entirety on TN — and it wasn't a "cadena nacional."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6twVeckMDXs&feature=share&t=16m33s

Rich One, it's in Spanish -- I'm sorry you won't understand any of it.

Back