5 Most Common Excuses Argentines Like To Use

I just heard a new one but it was true
Me robaron las ruedas del coche they stole my tiresoff my car! very true in Ramos Mejia!

Such as acid rain?

I remember an episode of an anime I watched when younger (Silent Moebius) which had an episode set in a future in which the rain was so acidic that people could not walk under it anymore. It made me incredibly sad to think of the possibility of a future where going out in the rain was not an option. :(

Going out in the rain in BA is a completely unmitigated disaster, especially if you have to travel. Traffic is ten times worse. Getting on and off buses is trickier as it is more slippery. You can't get a taxi. I don't blame Argies for not wanting to go out in the rain.

I'm sorry but # 3 is true. If you are an employee, you cannot just leave the office at any time as bosses do and any procedure takes place at working hours, and not only in Argentina but in the rest of the world as well.

Do us a favor. Go back home, please.
No more excuses.
If you don't like us, stop taking advantage of Argentina and return where you belong.

very pessimistic point of view towards rain and towards the city in general.
:)
I like walking in the rain too, just teasing you. I am always worried about the plantas on people's balconies, if it falls, it can hurt someone.

I'm sorry but # 3 is true. If you are an employee, you cannot just leave the office at any time as bosses do and any procedure takes place at working hours, and not only in Argentina but in the rest of the world as well.

Do us a favor. Go back home, please.
No more excuses.
If you don't like us, stop taking advantage of Argentina and return where you belong.
We love Argentines, and staying at here only helps Argentines, and we belong here :)

Ha! Great ones, and rather helpful to know! I taught in a university in the U.S. for two years and it's so true, poor Grandmas there have more health problems than is scientifically possible

No, you don´t belong here but you take advantage and that is something different.
You don´t help us either! How arrogant of you to say so! It´s just the opposite way!
Go back home!

Back