6 Nations Rugby

So.. have we all given up hope? It's simply not on anywhere other than the HD channel which no one seems to have..?

soma said:
So.. have we all given up hope? It's simply not on anywhere other than the HD channel which no one seems to have..?

It's -apparently- on TV5, the french channel, but only through cablevision (others retransmit TV5 only 12/24 and of course the game will be broadcast during the 12 hours TV5 is not broadcasted by other cable companies).

I certainly won't give up hope for what seems to be an important game with the right ingredients

French jurist said:
It's -apparently- on TV5, the french channel, but only through cablevision (others retransmit TV5 only 12/24 and of course the game will be broadcast during the 12 hours TV5 is not broadcasted by other cable companies).

OK I've just checked the TV and thankfully we have TV5 Amerique Latine - although I'm surprised the French place aren't able to put on this channel? It would be great to get the Irish & French fans together.

It should be a good game and this time - unlike the football match - Ireland are allowed use to their hands also... ;-)

The U-20 game finished with a 20-15 win for the French youngsters. Roll on June 5th in Rosario when this game will be played again over here in the U20 World Cup.

Lets hope tomorrow's game will see a result the other way around -

We have found a pub in Belgrano R called Downtown Matias, Echeverria 3195 (http://www.matiaspub.com.ar/v01/). We spoke to the Manger, Hernan, who says they have ESBN and they will be showing it. It is a very nice pub in a nice location

I will be heading there, is anyone else interested?

soma said:
It should be a good game and this time - unlike the football match - Ireland are allowed use to their hands also... ;-)

Yup, but guess what the Irish press will title if Irish beat the French !
Henry's handling has been a huge controversy in France too, and surprisingly (I think french mentality has evolved towards good during the last 20 years, maybe because of the european construction) a majority of french was for a replay.

Of course, many things have been objected for a replay (why not replay Ireland/Georgia then - If the situation had been the opposite would an Irish have confessed to the ref - etc...).
Nevertheless, it would have been very elegant and sportive to replay it.

But guess what, it's all about money anyway.

It would have too been an honor to replay it because of the very elegant attitude of Irish fans (had a southern european team been in Irish position, imagine the game's afterwards outside the stadium...).

Cuchulain said:
We have found a pub in Belgrano R called Downtown Matias, Echeverria 3195 (http://www.matiaspub.com.ar/v01/). We spoke to the Manger, Hernan, who says they have ESBN and they will be showing it. It is a very nice pub in a nice location

I will be heading there, is anyone else interested?

COUNT ME IN !!! I may come with a french friend too.

I come FOR SURE, even with a broken leg

Back