8.3 Earthquake in Chile - Felt Here

malbec said:
Indeed.

I don't think 300+ is very few!!!

Just because they are latinamericans it doesn't mean they are few! If they had been from a developed country it would be a tragedy!

Sorry but the death toll for a quake this size is very small. Yes any loss of life is tragic, but this quake was in the top 10 of recorded earthquakes, so I actually think a death toll of less than 1,000 is amazing.

This quake was 600 times as powerful as the one in Haiti, and it is amazing that the death toll was not anywhere near as horrific.

Moonwitch said:
I have a friend in Santiago and thank god she is safe, although somewhat jealous that I didn't get to experience it (I know that that is such a stupid thing to say?) Thankfully very view died, hopefully things can return to normal soon.. I didn't feel a thing, but I know many of my friends in Cordoba did.

It does come across as a insensitive remark even though I do not believe that you meant it this way.

If people believe that it is not as bad as Haiti they are wrong as the physical damage to Chile as well as the human damage are tragic. Many more towns and cities in Chile have been destroyed than in Haiti and this earthquake affected over 300 kilometres where the localised Haiti quake a 20 km radius of Port Au Prince. The human toll in Chile is enormous with over 2 million people affected and hundreds of thousands left homeless . The death toll will rise to over 1000 .

There are many unusual events happening of late and there is a reason for this . Expect more tragic earthquakes soon.

pericles said:
It does come across as a insensitive remark even though I do not believe that you meant it this way.

If people believe that it is not as bad as Haiti they are wrong as the physical damage to Chile as well as the human damage are tragic. Many more towns and cities in Chile have been destroyed than in Haiti and this earthquake affected over 300 kilometres where the localised Haiti quake a 20 km radius of Port Au Prince. The human toll in Chile is enormous with over 2 million people affected and hundreds of thousands left homeless . The death toll will rise to over 1000 .

There are many unusual events happening of late and there is a reason for this . Expect more tragic earthquakes soon.

why do you think there are more earthquakes recently? (actually, there aren't at all, but I want to hear your answer very much. I'm expecting the words "roswell", "zionist" and "symbols on a dollar bill" in your answer. :D)

esllou said:
why do you think there are more earthquakes recently? (actually, there aren't at all, but I want to hear your answer very much. I'm expecting the words "roswell", "zionist" and "symbols on a dollar bill" in your answer. :D)

In a typical month there is one 7.0+ magnitude quake somewhere in the world,typically in the middle of the ocean.In the past month there has been 3,Haiti,Japan(the day before Chile) and Chile.That IS unusual,and as far as I know there has never been a big quake in Roswell.....:cool:

Well I assume the 2012 at the change in the Earth being the reason for these diasters.

OR

Through the media and faux information, we have been led to believe that all these so called natural diasters are because of the Earth changing in 2012. But actually it is just weather warfare designed by the elite to destroy, manipulate and control the plant more.

pericles said:

Unusual events? this isn't unusual.
When are the next earthquakes going to happen then? What reason are you talking about? Don't be secretive...

BKK to BA said:
In a typical month there is one 7.0+ magnitude quake somewhere in the world,typically in the middle of the ocean.In the past month there has been 3,Haiti,Japan(the day before Chile) and Chile.That IS unusual,and as far as I know there has never been a big quake in Roswell.....:cool:

wrong. There are on average 18 7.0+ earthquakes per year...that's 1.5 per month. We're now in the third month so you'd expect anywhere between 3-5 so far. And there have been four.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

smack bang on the line of statistical probability. For this to have been outside the range of standard probability variations, we would have to be on about 7-8 by now. We're not.

so I ask again, why do people think there have been more?

Because the (FILL IN GROUP OF CHOICE THAT YOU HATE) are plotting to (INSERT NEFARIOUS OBJECTIVE HERE) and are distracting the population by (CHOOSE EVENT HERE) which they caused by (DESCRIBE SUPER-SECRET WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION)

Bonus Points if you work in Zionist, Cabal, Banking and Vaccine.:D

citygirl said:

Because the (FILL IN GROUP OF CHOICE THAT YOU HATE) are plotting to (INSERT NEFARIOUS OBJECTIVE HERE) and are distracting the population by (CHOOSE EVENT HERE) which they caused by (DESCRIBE SUPER-SECRET WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION)

Bonus Points if you work in Zionist, Cabal, Banking and Vaccine.:D

yeah, that was my suspicion. :D

what was it churchill said? "a lie will travel halfway around the world before the truth has got his pants on". Spot on!

Back