8.3 Earthquake in Chile - Felt Here

cabrera said:
Ellsou do you work for the CIA or are you so ignorant to see that most people share a different view to your right wing dictatorial attitude that you take to everyone who dares have a different opinion to you. I am sure that you would lock us all up and throw away the key because we still have free minds and for those who support you this is a great threat and your narrow minded vision of the world.

Your own claim to fame is screaming loud and using skewed statistics . There is a great saying damn lies and statistics and that is so true of who you are...

if you have information that shows 2010 to be anything other than "normal", show it. Or...you can do what BKK had resorted to and started shouting at me personally. Your choice.

Ellsou do you work for the CIA or are you so ignorant to see that most people share a different view to your right wing dictatorial attitude that you take to everyone who dares have a different opinion to you. I am sure that you would lock us all up and throw away the key because we still have free minds and for those who support you this is a great threat and your narrow minded vision of the world.

Your own claim to fame is screaming loud and using skewed statistics . There is a great saying damn lies and statistics and that is so true of who you are...

cabrera said:

what statistics are skewed? have there been some "secret earthquakes" this year we haven't heard about? Well, except you of course. Tell me what you don't agree with about the facts I've posted.

esllou, stop now. For your own sanity. :)

One thing I've learnt after five years in biz admin is that you can't argue with stupid people.

kevinM said:
esllou, stop now. For your own sanity. :)

One thing I've learnt after five years in biz admin is that you can't argue with stupid people.
There's a saying in the state of Texas regarding the Texas A&M Aggies.

"Never play play dumb with an Aggie, you'll lose every time."

Back