A New Low........i Have Heard It All Now....................

Boy, five little letters (Obama) caused such a feeding frenzy......Well, what do you think about this..........I am putting on a helmet:)

[font="Times New Roman""]This should surprize the most devoted Democrats who are believers in the "blame Bush" mantra so often repeated by the Obama-Reid-Pelosi triumverate.[/font]
[font="Times New Roman""] [/font]
[font="Times New Roman""]The truth is so often hidden by the media smoke-screen and oft-repeated "inaccuracies."[/font]
[font="Times New Roman""]Why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...[/font]
[font="Times New Roman""]Some people aren't aware of all of this. Don't just skim over this, please read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out. Dates HAVE BEEN verified.

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3
[/font]
[font="Helvetica""],[/font][font="Helvetica""] 2007... the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
<Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush..
[/font]

[font="Times New Roman""]REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress
[/font]
[font="Helvetica""],[/font][font="Helvetica""] and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &
[/font]
[font="Helvetica""] [/font][font="Helvetica""]2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending
[/font]

[font="Times New Roman""]increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is
[/font]
[font="helveticaneue""]"[/font][font="helveticaneue""]I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.[/font][font="Helvetica""]"[/font]
[font="Times New Roman""]There is no way this will be widely publicized unless each of us sends it on![/font]
[font="Tahoma""] [/font]

Boy, five little letters (Obama) caused such a feeding frenzy......Well, what do you think about this..........I am putting on a helmet:)

[font=Times New Roman"]This should surprize the most devoted Democrats who are believers in the "blame Bush" mantra so often repeated by the Obama-Reid-Pelosi triumverate.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman"]The truth is so often hidden by the media smoke-screen and oft-repeated "inaccuracies."[/font]

[font=Times New Roman"]Why Bush was so bad at the end of his term...[/font]
[font=Times New Roman"]Some people aren't aware of all of this. Don't just skim over this, please read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out. Dates HAVE BEEN verified.

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3
[/font]
[font=Helvetica"],[/font][font=Helvetica"] 2007... the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
<Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush..
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman"]REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress
[/font]
[font=Helvetica"],[/font][font=Helvetica"] and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &
[/font]
[font=Helvetica"]2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman"]increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is
[/font]
[font=helveticaneue"]"[/font][font=helveticaneue"]I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.[/font][font=Helvetica"]"[/font]
[font=Times New Roman"]There is no way this will be widely publicized unless each of us sends it on![/font]

Well, if you count combat duty in Iraq and Afghanistan as "job growth," OK.

I called the White House and they approved my flight down , plus a stipend for meals and tango lessons !!

But I have to do a week outside Bagdad with the Iraqi army.........

[font=Times New Roman"]If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is [/font][font=helveticaneue"]"[/font][font=helveticaneue"]I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.[/font][font=Helvetica"]"[/font]
[font=Times New Roman"]There is no way this will be widely publicized unless each of us sends it on![/font]

Because no credible news outlet is gullible enough to pass it on.

So, to recap-

some Americans, who may or may not have their vacation paid for by Obama (Benghazi!) had someone on an airplane attempt a scam on them.
The scam failed.
They lost no money.

Personally, I think there are lower lows than this.

Well, if you count combat duty in Iraq and Afghanistan as "job growth," OK.

Not only are those on "combat duty in Iraq and Afghanistan" not included in the monthly BLS Current Employment Statistics, neither are any uniformed military personnel or anyone working at Overseas installations, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, or the National Security Agency, so the "52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH" referred to in Kate's post does not include any of them.

https://www.economy....85-2B9DE88CB2A1

Not only are those on "combat duty in Iraq and Afghanistan" not included in the monthly BLS Current Employment Statistics, neither are any uniformed military personnel or anyone working at Overseas installations, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, or the National Security Agency, so the "52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH" referred to in Kate's post does not include them.

https://www.economy....85-2B9DE88CB2A1

And all that searching for Saddam's WMDs didn't cost the taxpayers a penny either, utterly deficit-neutral!

Whatever what happend in the airplane, it is jurisdiction of the flag of the airplane and the authority is the commander.
Once in land, the psa police is the authority at the airport. They are not corrupt, first hand info.
Or customs regarding how much money you hace.
So, when this happends, call psa. If you make as scandal they show up and the criminals give up or get arrested.

Bajo is correct about jurisdiction. I would also call PSA. If you are falsely accused or you have been the target of a scam that you think might include the authorities the only statements you make are, "I had nothing to do with that. When do I get to call my Embassy?"

You do have your Embassy's emergency number in your cell phone, yes? :)

And all that searching for Saddam's WMDs didn't cost the taxpayers a penny either, utterly deficit-neutral!

Since you brought up the subject of WMDs, even Bill Clinton and many Democrats supported the search for them (as well as much "stronger" actions). They obviously wanted the US government to spend money to search for weapons for WMDs for which there was at least "some" reason to believe were in the hands of Saddam Hussein. Please tell us something the Federal government does that doesn't cost the taxpayers something.

Here are the first five of 22 quotes of statements made from February 17,1998 (almost two years before GHW Bush became President) until October 10, 2002 by Democrats who saw a threat posed by Iraq and Saddam Hussein's potential to develop and use WMDs.

1. "One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." --President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

Quoted on CNN

2. "If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." — President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Quoted on CNN

3. "Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." — Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

Transcript of remarks made at a Town Hall meeting in Columbus, Ohio — from USIA

4. "He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." — Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb 18, 1998

Transcript of remarks made at a Town Hall Meeting in Columbus, Ohio — From USIA

5. "We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." — Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry (D — MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998

http://www.renewamer.../mostert/040816

Back