Airbnb Couple Needed (Free Accomodation!)

Farenheit

Registered
I am looking for an expat couple or two friends to live in and run the airbnb rental (two rooms) at my house.

This would be for a minimum of a year and suitable for a mature and responsable couple (age 30 years) who spend a lot of time at home.

Duties include:

Guests' check-in and check-out
Preparing/cleaning rooms
Maintaining the house clean
Feeding pets

In return there is free accomodation, no bills, and a share of the profits.

Please note, this is not suitable for people who want to travel more than the odd weekend away.

Please message me for more info.

Thanks!

I am looking for an expat couple or two friends to live in and run the airbnb rental (two rooms) at my house.

This would be for a minimum of a year and suitable for a mature and responsable couple (age 30 years) who spend a lot of time at home.

Duties include:

Guests' check-in and check-out
Preparing/cleaning rooms
Maintaining the house clean
Feeding pets

In return there is free accomodation, no bills, and a share of the profits.

Please note, this is not suitable for people who want to travel more than the odd weekend away.

Please message me for more info.

Thanks!

Hola! Como le va? Mi nombre es Luis Villalba Castillo y estuve leyendo su pedido y me parece muy interesante, mire yo ofrezco esos servicios si mira en mi firma usted va poder verlo! Me encantaría poder ayudarlo! Dígame cuando seria conveniente poder conocernos?

Hey there,
My fiance and I are potentially interested if you're still looking for a couple! I'm currently in the U.S. (will be back in BA in a few months) but he's there with an apartment contract coming up on expiration, so this would be a perfect opportunity. We will %100 be there for the next year, so no worries about that. Both mature, responsible etc. Please reply or message me with details if you think this could be a good fit:)

Hi Luis, my partner and I would be interested as well.

Feel free to message me to give more details.

Thanks.

Lee

Hello,

I don't know if I fit the profile of exactly what you are looking for, but I thought I would write to you.

I have a company, www.grupocastle.com, that is for managing rental apartments. Typically the owner handles the reservations themselves, and we (myself and my mother) do the check ins, check outs, cleaning and laundry (and handle problems that might arise with the renter or with the apartment). So I'm very familiar with handling tourists from abroad, and very aware of the importance of good reviews for each stay.

I also work part time at Remax (a branch in Caballito) - but that's separate from the furnished tourist rental business above. My studies were in website design, search engine optimization, digital photography and AutoCAD.

I'm very responsible, honest, reliable, and do not travel on weekends etc as I have to always be around for possible problems, check ins, etc.

I'm 27 and live with my parents in capital federal, as I'm trying to save up to buy an apartment - it won't be in the next year for sure ! So I don't have furniture or lot's of things that I would need to bring with me - just my personal effects. I love my parents but it would be awesome to have a break from them !

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. So I'm not a party person. However I am very friendly and social and people enjoy being around me !

I realize that you have to worry about a) someone refusing to leave after the arrangement ends, and B) claiming they were an employee and wanting to be compensated after the arrangement ends. All I can say is that I think people who do those things, though they are small in number, are people without good current or future employment prospects, and they think they have to take advantage of the situation because they don't know what the future will bring (I suppose?!) and they certainly are not people who worry about their reputation. Actually foreigners as well as Argentines have been known to "work the system" so it's a general risk that you can't ever really avoid. All I can say is, that's not the kind of person I am, and I care very much about my reputation, as it's very important in real estate rentals and sales.

The other benefit I can bring to you is that, as I already am managing other tourist rentals, I not only know how to make sure the clients have a great experience, but I have a deep list of service providers (electricians, plumbers, handymen, etc.) and know how to negotiate with and manage them.

My English is at an intermediate level - but I never have problems communicating with clients!

Saludos,

Luis Villalba

Hello,

I believe my friend and I would be a great choice given what you're looking for. We are responsible adults, don't smoke, do drugs or drink (she does not drink at all and I wine occasionally). We worked together at a hostel, she managed front desk duties and I worked as the housekeeper. We work well together and are looking for a place to stay while we take tango classes. I also have a work from home job which is flexible and gives me a steady income. Together, we speak English, Spanish, German, Bulgarian and some French.

Your timeframe and expectations are competlely in line with our own. Please contact me, we would love to meet you or answer any questions you have.

Thank you!
-Jennifer and Sara.

Hi.

My name is Sara. My boyfriend, Christian, and I have been looking for a house rent to open a bed an breakfast/ hostel, so this is perfect for us. I am from the US, and he is from Peru. I am bilingual, and would probably be responsible for all of the hospitality aspects. He also speaks Portuguese. We are both responsible and friendly. We live here permanently, and don’t travel much. Christian also owns a taxi and could pick people up from and take them to the airport.

If you are interested in working with us, please let me know, and we can talk more in person.

Sara

I'm still looking for a couple (30-60 years) to live in the house and rent out rooms, preferably one of whom works from home to ensure there is someone there most of the time..Please message me if you are interested as I don't always see posts added to this thread. Thanks!!

Hai there
We are a Dutch airbnb couple and are very interested.
Please inform us how we can get more info.

Thanks and kind regards,
JR

Back