Alberto: We should return to absolute quarantine

Ahhh, a thread for the conspiracy mini-minded. Much better to focus on these ridiculous assaults on common sense and fantasies of 'government control'
Isn’t the government telling people they must stay at home under threat of penalty (even if that penalty is being told to go home if found outside) in itself a form of “government control”? The ship sailed a long time ago so “government control” is no fantasy, for better or for worse.

Nope. State workers get their full salaries. Thanks for your concern, but they are doing fine at home, watching TV and getting fully paid. And, mucho posting online about "stay ay home!".

This is a government that stands for todxs.. I mean, it's kind of in their name. Are you implying there is a political class division that is somehow above the general population or that the government is not living up to its brand promise?

the govt is just grasping at straws now. the virus is here to stay, and there is nothing they can reasonably do about it anymore. the focus needs to be on those most at risk, stressing social distancing, hygiene, etc. the rest of the world is restarting, argentina needs to do the same.

This is a government that stands for todxs.. I mean, it's kind of in their name. Are you implying there is a political class division that is somehow above the general population or that the government is not living up to its brand promise?

Hermano; it's always been the Frente for all except the capitalist snakes and colonialist vultures that suck the blood of the pueblo.

More quarantine? That could potentially kill the country make it Venezuela 2.0. Ouch, I feel for you I really do. So glad I moved here in Dec now. Wow just nuts. Everything is open here everything is normal shopping etc. Simple masks and social distancing and it worked. They only closed the boarders and for weeks of shops closed but no quarantine. But I still keep my own fairly strict guidelines I do not go in other people's houses and keep a distance and wear a mask. Having asado this weekend with friends for the first time in a few months. But we are planning it to be safe. Going to MVD next weekend for some days in the city. Life goes on common sense.

Yes, when this was coming I prepped out as I did not know what would happen here but it seems we have it managed now.

Hermano; it's always been the Frente for all except the capitalist snakes and colonialist vultures that suck the blood of the pueblo.
Here's the daily quota of bumper stickers and slogans. All we have to do is parrot them - no need to think for ourselves.

1176 new infected today... Where is the peak..!

As I heard on the news today, it includes 7 babies at a single hospital in PBA as well as numerous victims in the villas. 621 in Provincia. 521 Caba. 70+ spread across 8 provinces. 263 in intensive care across the country. 4595 tests per million inhabitants done to date.

Imported cases now account for 3,8%.... it feels like only yesterday when these and their immediate contacts were the majority for weeks on end. Wish it could have stayed that way since we did actually do a great job of quickly implementing quarantine for returnees and subsequently closing borders not too long after the first cases emerged, but then it seems we overlooked any actual follow up measures with these people until they turned up in hospitals. Oops. Back then we thought they would just drink hot mate and it would go away.

Ahhh, a thread for the conspiracy mini-minded. Much better to focus on these ridiculous assaults on common sense and fantasies of 'government control' than face that daily infections in Buenos Aires CABA have exploded to 800 / 900/ yesterday over 1100 new infections. Solutions? Recommended strategies for getting it under control? Zero, actually less than zero. Just the usual whining from the peanut gallery and their never ending ridiculousness.
Guess who can't read ^^ This is what happens when you are so blinded with delusion and being force fed propaganda your immediate response is to start screaming at your keyboard and not actually read and think about what's being said. Try again

Protests happening all over Buenos Aires. People have had enough - the Government has fucked itself. No social distancing lol. Money is running out and people are not getting paid - Alberto is getting a smack in the face called REALITY. You can only print so many pesos Alberto - the economy can not function using just central bank printing and inflation.

Things could get very bad soon - especially if Police start getting involved with the protestors or a large % of the public say enough is enough.

Back