another looking to sell dollars...

Liveinbaa

Registered
thread....

If anyone wants to point me in the direction of someplace that exchanges my dollars for pesos at good rates, PM me. The amount would be in the mid 4-figures.

Thanks.

There's a place on the corner of Peña and Vincente Lopez. Its a place thats called Jewelry and Exchange. I changed some money about 2 or 3 weeks ago at 4.9. I would say that this week they will be giving quiiiite a good rate.

legilber said:
There's a place on the corner of Peña and Vincente Lopez. Its a place thats called Jewelry and Exchange. I changed some money about 2 or 3 weeks ago at 4.9. I would say that this week they will be giving quiiiite a good rate.
Peña and Vicente Lopez do not intersect; they are parallel. Do you mean to say Rodriguez Peña and Vicente Lopez?

surfing said:
Peña and Vicente Lopez do not intersect; they are parallel. Do you mean to say Rodriguez Peña and Vicente Lopez?

He prolly means Rodriguez Peña ;)

It is hard to know whether some people are ignorant or just completely selfish. Money exchanges that are not banks or registered cambios (and therefore offering more or less bank rates - currently 4,43) are ILLEGAL here, and the police have started arresting them.

So why would you go around putting their names and addresses on a website like this? Obviously local police know where they are, but most illegal cambios are making some effort to be circumspect these days.

If you want to use their services, the least you could do is respect that - rather than being so 'outspoken' about it. These threads are not a private discussion.

Yes yes... Sorry about that R. Peña :)

No need for any ID, just ring the bell and they'll change your money.

Back