Another Mass Shooting In The Us...

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Yet again we have to hear of another mass shooting,... You never hear from the NRA when this happens.
The lunatic was carrying a AR-15 "assault rifle". Depending on the model, it's basically a machine gun, not a rifle.
it looks like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15. How was he allowed to walk into a club with it is another question.
I don't know if there's a Muslim angle to the story.
But of course The Donald looses no time in capitalizing on the tragedy of the event.

I'm in the US right now. It appears this was a lone wolf ISIS inspired and well planned attack..it took place in a LGBT bar in Orlando a night after a famous teenage singer was shot and killed during a performance.. 50 killed and 53 injured last night makin g it the deadliest mass shooting in the US ever. Oh and the perp used an automatic weapon and (unbelievably) worked as a security card....the young singer shot and killed on Friday was a friend of my sons and I think a BA expat was at the bar last night.

Not so sure about ISIS inspired, I think he was probably jumping on the bandwagon there, but it was definitely a hate crime against gay people. He'd been questioned various times by the FBI and had a history of domestic violence, but was still able to buy a machine gun. And Trump descending to new levels of ignorance and hate, what a disgusting human being he is.

dennisr:
Very interesting link.I heard for the 1st time that the gunman had chosen Latin Night at that club.this could be a clue to follow up.

Also, I hope, the time finally to do something to reduce the probability of such mass killings in the future.

Bob

According to FBI is another case of lonely Wolf...? Another Case of many , they always discard the Conspiracy possibility .

http://www.infobae.c...rte-a-los-gays/

The day an Iranian Islamic sheik said in Orlando that ONE should kill gays
On March 29, Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a Muslim scholar said one had to get rid of homosexuals for "compassion"

Back