Anyone Going To The Bitcoin Conference Next Weekend In Bsas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoins: The Second Biggest Ponzi Scheme in History

http://www.garynorth...ublic/11828.cfm

tl/dr don't be stuck with the hot potato when the number of fools run out! :lol:

You mean this Gary North?

- North has written that the "starting point for all economic analysis" lies in the fact that "God [has] cursed the earth" in Genesis 3:17–19; this "made scarcity an inescapable fact of man's existence"
- North predicted a Y2K catastrophe in print and online, and predicted that a Y2K date-rollover failure of the global IT infrastructure would precipitate severe disruption and the complete collapse of the international economy, leaving American Christians to restore society following the collapse
-
A 2011 NY Times article described North as "the leading proponent of 'Christian economics,' which applies biblical principles to economic issues and the free market." North supports the abolition of the fractional-reserve banking system and a return to the gold standard. According to the Times, North believes that the Bible forbids inflation, welfare programs, and also writes that "God would prefer gold money to paper"

I could post more, but it's more entertaining to read the whole Wikipedia entry.

You mean this Gary North?

- North has written that the "starting point for all economic analysis" lies in the fact that "God [has] cursed the earth" in Genesis 3:17–19; this "made scarcity an inescapable fact of man's existence"
- North predicted a Y2K catastrophe in print and online, and predicted that a Y2K date-rollover failure of the global IT infrastructure would precipitate severe disruption and the complete collapse of the international economy, leaving American Christians to restore society following the collapse
-
A 2011 NY Times article described North as "the leading proponent of 'Christian economics,' which applies biblical principles to economic issues and the free market." North supports the abolition of the fractional-reserve banking system and a return to the gold standard. According to the Times, North believes that the Bible forbids inflation, welfare programs, and also writes that "God would prefer gold money to paper"

I could post more, but it's more entertaining to read the whole Wikipedia entry.

yes when even a nutcase like that can see the stupidness of bitcoins it goes to show.

its like chem trail idiots claiming your conspiracy theory is just a little far fetched. :lol:

It's amazing how SOME people have made remarks implying that the bitcoin is a safe place to protect themselves against a potential dollar collapse. If you ask me I would suggest everyone to protect against a massive dollar collapse. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. That being said, the bitcoin is so volatile, so abstract, it's a house of cards. It's at a ridiculous price right and the setup is great for those who control the price to basically rape everyone. If you want to gamble on it go ahead as long as you know it's a gamble. Just don't imply that it's safer than the very fragile USD. It just makes my eyes hurt.

I'll be in BA from the fifth to the eighteenth. Drinks Thursday or Friday, anyone?

Personally I believe in letting the hoi polloi finish themselves off through their own ignorance. Carry on.

It's amazing how SOME people have made remarks implying that the bitcoin is a safe place to protect themselves against a potential dollar collapse. If you ask me I would suggest everyone to protect against a massive dollar collapse. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. That being said, the bitcoin is so volatile, so abstract, it's a house of cards. It's at a ridiculous price right and the setup is great for those who control the price to basically rape everyone. If you want to gamble on it go ahead as long as you know it's a gamble. Just don't imply that it's safer than the very fragile USD. It just makes my eyes hurt.

Will bitcoins go down as the second-largest Ponzi scheme in history? Gary North says yes

http://economiccolla...north-says-yes/

I do not know enough to say it's a Ponzi scheme, but by the way it is being chased, I would say yes.
By the way, AR pesos and US dollars are Ponzi schemes too, but they are officially recognized currencies. that's the difference,
In the past we have Dutch Tulip scam, now we have a digital currency. No difference. Digital currency is not better than tulip,
it is the media used attract victims.
However, some people can make $$ on this process, but just to make sure you are not the last guy who holds it. Look at what happened to
the gold players. If I have a handsome return, I would bail it earlier.

30% of the bitcoin activities is in China, I admire the people in BsAs who play it, because there is not whole lot "financial" events here in
BsAs, only beef, wine, bad pizza, and some good looking people are here.

yes when even a nutcase like that can see the stupidness of bitcoins it goes to show.

its like chem trail idiots claiming your conspiracy theory is just a little far fetched. :lol:

The Bitcoin's about as believable as a fairy tale figure rising out of his grave after being nailed to a large piece of lumber and left to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back