Anyone Going To The Bitcoin Conference Next Weekend In Bsas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it had value if you were one of the few who got in at the start, now you are paying a massive premium. People now believe they are essentially expert FX traders. It's gambling in an extremely volatile market, buyer beware.

If you had bought one Bitcoin when I posted this on Nov 22, you would have paid $714.96. Today, Nov 29, that would be worth $1120.39.

Is it speculative? Absolutely. You should not put in more than you're willing to lose. Is it at a massive premium now? Only time will tell.

I have found that it is a good way to get more than the dolar blue rate at the moment, and relatively low risk for that type of operation as well.

Quick question about the bitcoin conference. Does one have to register and pay in advance, or do they accept walk-ins. They web site does not give the location.

Don't think anyone posted this yet:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/4903fc9a-591f-11e3-a7cb-00144feabdc0.html

I think ft is behind a paywall, so, to summarise, it says that Alderney (apparently with UK approval) is planning to mint coins which would be pegged to the BTC. The article is a little sketchy on detail, so I'm not entirely sure how it would work (but would appreciate if someone else could explain).

Also, don't think anyone mentioned yet: bitcoin trading (and especially day-trading with other crypto currencies) is a whole lot of fun :)
I deal with very small amounts, so even if I lost the whole lot tomorrow, I'd consider it a win for the fun I've had.

(and I'm not a gambler)

Bitcoins: The Second Biggest Ponzi Scheme in History

http://www.garynorth.com/public/11828.cfm

tl/dr don't be stuck with the hot potato when the number of fools run out! :lol:

Quick question about the bitcoin conference. Does one have to register and pay in advance, or do they accept walk-ins. They web site does not give the location.

Seems like the advance rate and onsite rate will be the same - ARS $950 for locals (DNI) and U$S 200 for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back