Argentina is expensive. Really don't know how middle class here get by

Fiscal , I get the feeling you are very lost here. That apt is a furnished property aimed at embassies, etc. You can rent the same one in the same building for half the price. You seem to be shopping at the wrong places where you find crap vegetables. Your numbers are way off really. Health insurance is way way cheaper than what you get in the US, restaurants are much much cheaper, as well as bars and entertainment in general ( theaters, concerts, etc ). I am not sure what you are looking at or comparing, but it is very inaccurate. Utilities are much cheaper here, public transportation and private schools. I could keep going, but in summary, your numbers are off

Last edited:
And those are not the really good doctors not at all.

the word "good doctor" is very subjective. How do you define a "good" doctor? Basis money he/she earns? degrees / awards he/she has earned or the number of people he/she killed or experimented with, before finally becoming a "good" doctor??

The Uk is Way Cheaper for Food in supermarkets than Argentina ( Buenos Aires) Waitrose, Asda, Sainsburys, and 400% better quality. Organic Selection, Restaurants are much cheaper too, even in London.

Rent hear is still cheap on Average than LA, $400K per Year is CEO Money, you could buy a nice place in LA for that - Mortgage $1,500,000. with about
7k per month payment, (the guy is out of his tree...)

Last edited:
the word "good doctor" is very subjective. How do you define a "good" doctor? Basis money he/she earns? degrees / awards he/she has earned or the number of people he/she killed or experimented with, before finally becoming a "good" doctor??
The doctors I have seen here are top notch. They take time to listen to you. I am very happy with the health care here. And at a fraction of the cost in the States.

Seems reasonable .. a fancy place furnished place like that in Century City with 170 m2 , would rent for $10,000 plus in LA, perhaps $15,000?

I can confirm this. The apartment complex that I lived at in LA had furnished units the same layout as mine that went for $10k a month.

heheh neither one to be honest. A good Dr is one that is more skilled than his peers and renowned within his specialty. An authority Dr.. A Doctor of Doctors.

Back