Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer

My brother died of lymphoma melanoma (he liked to play tennis), my uncle Ted died of a brain tumor (he was a news reporter..not for "Fox News"...so maybe something there?) My aunt Ann died of lung cancer (she smoked 2 packs a day for 50 years). A friend of mine just had a double mastectomy (is a an artist and mother of 2)....
Please Lucas give us some more of your wisdom/logic.. for those who have not been killed yet or are struggling with this heinous disease.. I am sure your theories of CIA assassinations are welcome.

Hey Lucas, just to update you on things...according to secret cia investigations Strauss Khan is out of prison, alive & healthy,...probably having sex somewhere.

marksoc said:
Dominic Strauss-Kahn: still in prison? I don´t know. Charged with sex-related crimes.
Wikileaks guy: still in prison? I don´t know. Charged with sex-related crimes.

RE: Don't forget that 65% of statistics are inaccurate and the other 55% are just made up.

Good point, Elhombresinnombre, and with that in mind, I consider my statements to be part of the 35% of statistics that are accurate and the other 45% that are not made up.

JoeGillis said:
RE: Don't forget that 65% of statistics are inaccurate and the other 55% are just made up.

Good point, Elhombresinnombre, and with that in mind, I consider my statements to be part of the 35% of statistics that are accurate and the other 45% that are not made up.

Very,very funny.:D

Honestly, why would the CIA want to kill Cristina? While some of her trade and foreign policies don't align with US interests/ideology she is hardly an "enemy" of the United States. And if they did want to kill her why would they do it by giving her a highly treatable form of cancer?

The "secret" services are quite ineffectual. The Mossad is quite guilty of this, some of its operations are laughable (some are not, of course). Is not about being an enemy of the US Government, is about money. I wish it was only about countries, but is not the case anymore (was it before?).

marksoc said:
The "secret" services are quite ineffectual. The Mossad is quite guilty of this, some of its operations are laughable (some are not, of course). Is not about being an enemy of the US Government, is about money. I wish it was only about countries, but is not the case anymore (was it before?).

But what money is there to be made from assassinating Cristina? The US already does lots of business in Argentina. US companies have operated there for a long time and continue to do so. The Argentine government is a big buyer of US debt and dollars. If the idea is to kill a president to open access to the market in their country Argentina doesn't fit the bill. The two countries are already pretty good business partners. Same goes for Venezuela. If what the US is after is access to markets I think they've discovered that negotiation is a far more effective way to gain access than political assassination.

The CIA plotting to kill Cristina by giving her thyroid cancer makes no sense.

TheBlackHand said:
There's a reason why Hugo Chavez had all his treatments in Cuba. And why one of his previous physicians fled to the US earlier this year and told everyone Chavez had less than a year to live. LOL. Good luck with that.

Also, none of the statements in this thread are conspiracy theories. The CIA already admitted to trying to kill Castro through various methods through out his life. There's nothing new about these tactics.

We just found out the US government, as part of its " War on Drugs ", has been selling arms to the Mexican drug cartels and the DEA has been laundering their money.

lol @ saying the term " conspiracy theory " to try to ignore or invalidate common sense.

Did the US government have anything to do with these leaders all getting Cancer ? I don't know and we probably won't until 50 years from now when someone finally files a FOIA petition or the information becomes declassified OR there is another brave soul in the government who leaks this information.

But is it that far fetched to believe the US government could and would do something like this ? No. Not at all. Not by a long shot. In fact, they've admitted to doing similar things before.

amen brother. great post. slowly but surely people are starting to wake up. they're starting to wake up to the fact that so called conspiracy theories are generally the norm and not the exception.

using the term conspiracy theory or calling somebody a conspiracy theorist is nothing more than a tool to try and place a label on that person or cast aspersions without ever analyzing the person's argument. in this way, you focus the debate on the credibility of the speaker rather than the argument, effectively bypassing the speaker's points.

i'm certainly not saying that everything is a conspiracy, however more often than not, the rabbit hole goes much further from the info we are spoon fed by the controlled mainstream press.

the US govt./CIA and all the alphabet agencies are capable of ANYTHING. giving a few presidential leaders cancer is certainly one of them. what we have to understand is that the regime that currently runs and controls the US has essentially not changed since Eisenhower warned us about the so called military industrial complex in his farewell speech.

we have the illusion of a two party system(dems vs repubs) in our country but in reality, they are one in the same. we have a ONE party system, which is divided into two parts. this is why, no matter who is president, the overall main agenda never changes. everything stays the same in order to ensure continuity of government - war on drugs, war on terrorism...etc., and where there is no war, they will simply create one.

“Seven countries in five years”
Wesley Clark's new memoir casts more light on the Bush administration's secret strategies for regime change in Iran and elsewhere.
http://www.salon.com/2007/10/12/wesley_clark/

therefore, given what i have stated above, are we really going to 100% trust a government that lied about weapons of mass destruction, a government that started a war that has killed over 1 million Iraqis?

why has not ONE person been put in jail over the 2008 financial crisis?

how can MF Global go bankrupt with over $1 billion of customer money gone missing and the CEO Jon Corzine not at least be held in custody - oh and is it any coincidence that he's a former head of you guessed it: Goldman Sachs

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/19/news/companies/mf_global/index.htm

the point is that our govt. is utterly and thoroughly corrupt and void of any moral values. most congressmen today only seek to become elected to congress in order to become rich off the insider information they receive by being on the inside....and it's legal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_1...ding-laws/?tag=currentVideoInfo;videoMetaInfo

i could go on and on and on........you finally get to a point where it gets so disgusting you just need to tune out for your own sanity.......

I find it funny when some people feel personally threatened when others voice their own personal opinions. It makes me chuckle. Carry on guys.

Back