Argentine citizenship for foreigners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, well the lady wants me to present my beau's work contract for 'medios de vida'. I, on the other hand, find the idea of going before a judge and telling him I'm dependent on a man to be able to survive -- when I'm not -- very distasteful. If I was the judge, I would think that a person who can't make their own living would not be a good prospect for citizenship.

Well, housewives don t get a salary.

Right but I've worked hard in my life and take care of myself, so the idea that the court thinks it would be better to say I'm dependent on a man is pretty machista. When i did my citizenship for another wealthier country the idea was to make sure new citizens would contribute and not get on the dole, so I was thinking along those lines.
wealthierwealthier

Right but I've worked hard in my life and take care of myself, so the idea that the court thinks it would be better to say I'm dependent on a man is pretty machista. When i did my citizenship for another wealthier country the idea was to make sure new citizens would contribute and not get on the dole, so I was thinking along those lines.
wealthierwealthier

In those wealthier countries I doubt you can get citizenship on the basis of working under the table, arriving illegally to the country, cheating the immigration law or simple living legally for only 2 years.

Here you are confused. It works both ways. I won a case a couple opf months ago where she signed that she supported him. This is because the civil law that regulates marriage. During marriage the income is common between spounces. Precedents gave the same interpretation to the common marriage, I mean, people who behaves like a marriage but they didn t marry.
This is why when there are issues to evidence a legal work, they offer you a solution.
There are many other ways to evidence the honest way of living but, then, you have to pay the fees of a lawyer and it is not cheap.

I'm a bit confused how my posts are getting changed. Anyway, I think the difference is that Argentina has a relatively small population for all the land it has and the right population of immigrants could bring some fresh air and help the country out.

There are many other ways to evidence the honest way of living but, then, you have to pay the fees of a lawyer and it is not cheap.

Well the secretary in the juzgado says using lawyers is not allowed!

I'm a bit confused how my posts are getting changed. Anyway, I think the difference is that Argentina has a relatively small population for all the land it has and the right population of immigrants could bring some fresh air and help the country out.

Well the secretary in the juzgado says using lawyers is not allowed!

That's because "lawyers", or at least one lawyer (Bajo), knows how to fight the system and several judges aren't too happy about it.

Bajo knows of what he speaketh. In the Stares, he would be referred to as "a trailblazer" in this area of law, but I'm thinking that in the office of the juzgado, they have other names for him.

-Nap

Dears Sirs:

Anyone can tell me how to fit "justificación de medios de vida".?

A 2.100 pesos's salary per month at "trabajo blanco" is enough?i also had a foods's consumption for 1.500 pesos per month with my international credit card that be signed by the other country.I had all tickets of credit card and invoices.If it's necessary that i must be had a bank's deposit at here or my country,it's no problem.But how many is enough?This country's bank isn't credible.I also cost two hours per day to study in la escuela primaria,i will left to segundaria next year February.All this can fit that condition?

My others informations,i had entered this country with tourist visa before two and half years,and then be renewed one time for 45 days,i had paid 300 pesos.After overstayed fours months,i applied a work visa,i got a "certificado de residencia precaria",and then continually renewed this certificado,be stamped more times,be charged 10 pesos,o not.About one year ago,i had fired the boss.But i had all recibo de sueldo with his signing.I applied second work visa after five months,to now,i already got DNI about four months.i had leaved this country two times for holiday,total is about 30 days.i believe that spanish's writing,reading is basic or more..Certificado de domicilio is ok.
So i believe that i only lack the detail of "justificación de medios de vida".Who can help me to clear it?i will so glad and thank you so much.
i will personally apply the 'la carta de ciudadanìa" December.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back